• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Visiting a town gives reward immediately without showing the chest

Avenahar

Game version: 1.95
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome 78.0.3904.108 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.293
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Avenahar
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: I visit a town in the neighbourhood and just after clicking for giving neighbourly help a box appears on the screen to show me my reward

Expected situation: I visit a town in the neighbourhood and after clicking for giving neighbourly help a chest appears in this town to show me my reward after I opened it

Reproduction Steps
1. I change to the world map
2. I click on a town
3. town opens and I click on the hand to show buildings fpr neighbourly help
4. I click on one building to give neighbouly help
5. a box appears and shows my my reward
6. I click on "ok" in this box and it disappears

If this is no bug than please take as a feedback from me that I prefer to decide by myself at which time I want to collect the rewards. Especially for events or the fellowship adventure it has meaning to delay taking the reward as it could be something in the chest (enchantment, relic) that I need for a quest or a badge. So when I visit a town, no automatical reward please!

justpeeking

strongly agree with the feedback!!! especially enchantments are difficult to get when tournament is not running, chest collection was a great way to get them, but NH is also a good source for gold and supplies which are asked in separate quests
please bring back chest hunting, thanks