• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Valentine's QLE

CrazyWizard

#8 Solve 3 Encounters or 15 Tournament Encounters
#18 Solve 6 Encounters or 30 Tournament Encounters
#25 Solve 9 Encounters or 45 Tournament Encounters
#29 Solve 12 Encounters or 60 Tournament Encounters
So we have to keep scouting to do normal provinces but we don't get any provinces expansions any more (after 454 provinces). :mad:
Hopefully there aren't any more quests like these in the last 2 quests which I still have to unlocked.

I think the numbers are a bit high, not that I personally care as I do 30+ provincies weekly anyway.
For nr 29 60 tourney ancounters take multiple rounds or an amount of provincies that on a strong server wil still put your end location (6x15 provinces) around place 10-30 at the weekly ranking.

I think thats a bit to high for the average user, a factor 3 would be more appropriate for most "normal" players.

edeba

This is a tough questline. The time instant prizes are pitiful as is the grand prize. I think for the first time when this one gets to the live server I'm just going to do what fits in and really not worry about doing it. If it works out, I complete it, but the level a building to level 16 or scout a province just might be a quest breaker...

Richord

well; i agree, but not with your examples.
building: always leave 10-15 houses not fully upgraded for questslines. You should know that by now:D
scout a province; only a problem if time is a problem and it seems we'll have many days left.
With enough space for mini wp's and T1's (I HATE we still have to built all 3) an event like this is doable in half the time.
unless you've a scout time of 4d16h like I do, scouting isn't a problem (btw; I don't think that even i would have a problem) :)

SoggyShorts

I think the numbers are a bit high, not that I personally care as I do 30+ provincies weekly anyway.
For nr 29 60 tourney ancounters take multiple rounds or an amount of provincies that on a strong server wil still put your end location (6x15 provinces) around place 10-30 at the weekly ranking.

I think thats a bit to high for the average user, a factor 3 would be more appropriate for most "normal" players.
But "normal" players should be able to do some quests using tournament and some quests using map, right?
The only ones who can't do map are hugely over expanded, and they should be able to push hard in a tournent, or use 2 tournament s.

palmira

I have finished the event a few hours back and as I don't have provinces the tournament was enough. I did a bit more then usually and ended up around the same position overall, 15, so it seems a lot of people did the same, overextended a bit for the event

CrazyWizard

But "normal" players should be able to do some quests using tournament and some quests using map, right?
The only ones who can't do map are hugely over expanded, and they should be able to push hard in a tournent, or use 2 tournament s.

The tournament alternative is essentially very long time players. the amuni chapter might only ask for 320 provincies but as a 3 year old player would you really stop there?
This event might hit the live servers at just the right time, but I am sure innogames never thought about tournament timing.
If this hits live at the scrolls tournament then I wish many players good luck as it's one of the harders tournaments.

ps. I always stock up on provinces because of events like these. it's the best course of action to have them ready on the go. but if you make an option for an alternative it should be more reasonable then this amount in my opinion.
I agree the went from 15 province or tournament encounters to more for the tournament option, but 5x is just to much.

I have finished the event a few hours back and as I don't have provinces the tournament was enough. I did a bit more then usually and ended up around the same position overall, 15, so it seems a lot of people did the same, overextended a bit for the event
this week is considered one of the easiest tournaments together with silk, if you still ended up at the 15th place overall because of this then it's out of reach for way to many players.

TomatoeHu

I do not like the disenchant option either. Yes, everyone should have a spell or something to finish the quest but, for the time we spend waiting for something good to craft, i want the ingredients for that one moment i finally get a recipe! With the last event requiring soo many set buildings we did not get many chances to win buildings for disenchanting. Also, waiting for the next chapter, this prize is probably the next thing I disenchant so ......yah I will be up 240 spell fragments at the end of the day with my level 5 MA, but not if you have a lower level magic academy.

Lovec Krys

Well, I have decided to skip this event. The price is not worth enough for me to build a Magic Academy on beta and not worth the effort on my other cities with exception of my main city, where it will replace field of gold.