• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Valentine's QLE

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement of this year's Valentine's QLE here and let us know what you think about it!

Hugs and kisses,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser234

smile152.gif

Deleted User - 60107

And I'm done with this event. Not because I finished the quests but because I reached one I'm not going to do. Well, I might (eventually) do it on Beta, but definitely not on Live. The quest in question:
VV Quest.png

[Sarcasm Mode]
1 whole Vision Vapor! What a GREAT, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE reward!
[/Sarcasm Mode]

Naturally, currently there's nothing I want to craft:
Crafting3.png

@Marindor Is this someone's idea for a joke?

DeletedUser

you only need to start a production (then you can undo it)
No, you can't undo it. :eek:

I'm sad that they didn't offer an alternative to that MA quest. New players (or those who don't want to build it) won't be able to do it at all. So for now 1 of my accounts is finished already. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

palmira

I am stuck in quest 7: I visit everybody early morning now I can only resume the event im 16h or so

Deleted User - 60107

No you can't :(
Just tried it. Simply starting the Crafting of Candy Cane Unicorn completed the quest. Then I cancelled the crafting and got back my Catalysts and Spell Fragments.

This seems like a major oversight. If I have a quest that wants me to use (for example) 8 Catalysts I can just start and cancel the same crafting 8 times to finish the quest.

The reward of 1 Vapor is still pathetic, though. It's not even a joke.

DeletedUser2408

Well...

Just got the quest with using 2 combining catalyst but i can't fullfill this because not having a magical academy (and still not want). There, it should have a alternate instead of using catalysator, just for gamers without magical academy or that will be a deadlock... :eek:

i'm waiting for the answer of support, hoping for good solution... :rolleyes:

Wowwie

15 min time reduction booster
= buy 7 knowledge point plue gain a whack of coins
I NEED TO THINK SHHH
DO i NEED A TIME REDUCTION FOR 15 MINUTES
for the price I have to pay for 7 kps ( no I will pass)
buying kps prices is so outrageous now its not worth it

Lovec Krys

Well...

Just got the quest with using 2 combining catalyst but i can't fullfill this because not having a magical academy (and still not want). There, it should have a alternate instead of using catalysator, just for gamers without magical academy or that will be a deadlock... :eek:

i'm waiting for the answer of support, hoping for good solution... :rolleyes:
The same goes for me on beta.

And on live I don't want to use catalysts for some useless ****.
And buildings I want to appear rarely!
If this happens (no alternative + no unit upgrade building within limit) I'll not finish this QLE.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Gain 300 Spell Fragments
reward 1 Vision Vapor !?
So I have to destroy something I value to get ONE (!) measly Vision Vapor. :mad: And off course no alternative again for those who ain't so lucky to have an Magic Academy yet. :(

Last edited by a moderator: