• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Valentine start screen instead Carnival screen

Alcaro

Game version:
HTML5 Yes/No: -
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 1.72.1-540cfac-256(zz1.74)
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Android
Screen resolution:
Account name: Alcaro
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: Beta server is opening with Valentine's event screen

Expected situation: - expecting to see the Carnival screen

Reproduction Steps - when opening the game, it starts with Valentine screen while loading.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-02-18 at 16.11.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-02-18 at 16.11.51.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

DeletedUser2690

The Google Play Store has not yet come out with v 1.73. I also have an android. It does show the Valentine's Event. There is nothing to do about it until the correct version comes out.

My IOS (Apple iPad) just updated to v 1.73. It now shows the carnival event on the opening screen.

This is not a bug.

Alcaro

The Google Play Store has not yet come out with v 1.73. I also have an android. It does show the Valentine's Event. There is nothing to do about it until the correct version comes out.

My IOS (Apple iPad) just updated to v 1.73. It now shows the carnival event on the opening screen.

This is not a bug.

well, it is to me since Elvenar app for Android wasn't released yet anywhere.

DeletedUser2690

I'm sorry you are having this problem. Google and Apple test updates before releasing them. Check back in the next few days. Hopefully, it will be available quickly.

Kindest regards.

Wowwie

the New video On Inno's youtube says and show advert get it on Google Play last time this happen took a month to get the update