• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Using Spells to Boost others/FS

• Thread starter Deleted User - 62407
  • Start date

Deleted User - 62407

I think a great feature would be to enable the spells to be used on other players. I do not foresee this being used in conjunction with the current neighborly help. Instead this is an additional way we can support our fellowship members (or other neighbors we are friendly and communicating with) by using our own boosts to help a player in need of supplies or goods.

Perhaps the spell could work longer for boosting another's buildings instead of your own (i.e., the current timer is 10h for the Power of Provision - for boosting someone else it becomes 15-18h) encouraging swapping and FS support.

Or if limits are more of a concern to the Dev's, place a cool down timer so after the boost is given, that building cannot receive another boost from someone else for x hours (all boosts directed by account holder to their own account should not have a cool down). However, I personally don't like this; the Dev's might have a different opinion though to keep the game in balance.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions to make this better?

DeletedUser1596

While I would like to be able to help my fellows with a spell, there is a drawback. From time to time you can see players that have 200+ KPs invested in their AWs from low-rank players with no AWs of their own. It's very likely that these accounts are operated by the same player. The same goes for a resource trade. Now imagine a new possibility to boost culture/production from different account.

After this has been resolved, yes. Until then I see it as another threat to fair play.

Deleted User - 62407

good point...thanks. didn't realize that was such a problem.