• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Upgrading possibility shows wrong amount

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.73-(f6b4fb3) (2019-02-08 14:12)
HTML5: No
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 65.0 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.114
Operating System: W10 x64
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation: Looking for upgrade of Great Auction (picture 1). When hoover over 40824 (picture 2) - Show basic culture 16200, When hoover over 44424 (picture 3) next upgrade level shows also 16200.
but the bonus when spelled and polished increases
bug1.PNG
bug2.PNG
bug3.PNG

Expected situation: The basic culture increases after upgrading and is shown correct by hoover over the culture amount

Karvest

Both tooltips show the same info (current stats).
And that's not just for event buildings, all buildings behave like that for a long time (I don't remember seeing something else there).
It would be good to be able to see detailed stats after upgrade, tho.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This is not a bug.
The info you see is 1 'image' where the arrow is in. therefor there can be only 1 tooltip.
You can see that by holding your mouse over the arrow or in the blank space between the 2 numbers.

This has indeed been reported in the past for ancient wonders and this was the answer there.
Since we get this arrow display in more place now thanks to Royal Restoration, i would suggest you forward it as feedback in the feedbackthread of Royal restoration.

Deleted User - 60107

Then the tooltip needs to be improved. I mean, look at the tooltip when upgrading guest race buildings:
Upgrade Tooltip.png
See how it shows the values before and after upgrade? Why can't the same be done for all tooltips?