• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Upgrading manufactories guide

DeletedUser629

Recently i came across some questions asked by players regarding the difference in level between manufactories before further research was needed. I will explain in this thread the reason behind it, and hope this will clear things up for players.

There are 9 different goods in this game, and they all require a certain amount of space. The different research levels are connected to the amount of space per goods manufactory, because of this certain manufactories can be upgraded to a higher level than other manufactories before you will need to research it further. There is also a difference between elvish manufactories and human manufactories. Below i posted a list of all 9 manufactories for both races, including their research level.

Elvish manufactories:

Tier 1

Marble: level 1-5. Advanced: level 6-9. Superior: level 10-15
Steel: level 1-4. Advanced: level 5-8. Superior: level 9-15
Planks: level 1-6. Advanced: level 7-10. Superior: level 11-15

Tier 2

Crystal: level 1-6. Advanced: level 7-10. Superior: level 11-15
Scrolls: level 1-5. Advanced: level 6-9. Superior: level 10-15
Silk: level 1-3. Advanced: level 4-7. Superior: level 8-15

Tier 3

Elixer: level 1-4. Advanced: level 5-8. Superior: level 9-15
Magic dust: level 1-3. Advanced: level 4-7. Superior: level 8-15
Gems: level 1-3. Advanced: level 4-7. Superior: level 8-15

Human manufactories:

Tier 1

Marble: level 1-4. Advanced: level 5-8. Superior: level 9-15
Sizes: 2x1 Advanced: 3x2 Superior: 4x3
Steel: level 1-6. Advanced: level 7-10. Superior: level 11-15
Sizes: 2x2 Advanced: 3x3 Superior: 4x4
Planks: level 1-5. Advanced: level 6-10. Superior: level 11-15
Sizes: 2x2 Advanced: 3x3 Superior: 4x4
Tier 2

Crystal: level 1-4. Advanced: level 5-8. Superior: level 9-15
Sizes: 3x2 Advanced: 3x3 Superior: 4x3
Scrolls: level 1-5. Advanced: level 6-9. Superior: level 10-15
Sizes: 2x3 Advanced: 3x3 Superior: 3x4
Silk: level 1-5. Advanced: level 6-9. Superior: level 10-15
Sizes: 3x3 Advanced: 3x4 Superior: 4x4

Tier 3

Elixer: level 1-3. Advanced: level 4-7. Superior: level 8-15
Sizes: 3x3 Advanced: 3x4 Superior: 4x4
Magic dust: level 1-3. Advanced: level 4-7. Superior: level 8-15
Sizes: 3x2 Advanced: 4x3 Superior: 5x4
Gems: level 1-4. Advanced: level 5-8. Superior: level 9-15
Sizes: 3x4 Advanced: 4x4 Superior: 4x5

Be sure to check the wiki page at all times as it has lots of useful information for you.

https://beta.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Goods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser629

Thanks for your list, Goryn! It would be perfect if you pointed out "the certain amount of" space the buildings will need :D

You're absolutely right Bernardus, and i will work on it next. As PorfirioDiaz mentioned, the wiki page currently has no sizes added to it, which means i have to add them to this guide manually, and therefor i need to find out the exact sizes of all 9 goods for both races, and since i'm a human, the elvish part will be the most difficult part for me ;)

DeletedUser629

the reason why you got all these questions is because the information on wiki DOES NOT EXIST! check manufactory overview part.

The wiki page is being worked on and every day more information is added to it. Hopefully the manufactories part will be updated soon. In the meantime i will try to add as much information as possible in this guide.

DeletedUser

To be able to compare the different buildings I also would like to see the production outputs (maybe 1-day-production) of the different goods and levels.