• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug upgrading magical residencies not possible

DeletedUser607

Game version: v1.61-(e38c27ef5)-(master) (2018-08-01 20:08)
HTML5 Yes/No: no
Game world: beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Vivaldi 1.15.1147.47 (Stable channel) (32-Bit)
Überarbeitung d5684d4126246f8da528d655d87b1f0e74eaae2f-
Betriebssystem Windows
JavaScript V8 6.5.254.41
Flash 30.0.0.134

Flash Player version:
Operating System: win 10 1803
Screen resolution: full hd
Account name: juni
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ usually, it's possible to upgrade magical buildings as soon as a player reaches a new chapter (research advanced scouts). this time however, upgrading is not possible.
__

Expected situation:
__ upgrading should be possible after doing the research.
__

Reproduction Steps
1. reach the new chapter
2. try to upgrade a magical building from the previous chapter (elementals). everyone should have such a building.

EDIT: went through the process of buying the KP for the residence-upgrade, and there the magical residence upgrade is... still not what I would've expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you have to unlock advanced scouts first to really be in the chapter. That's also how it works to be able to decline quests from a previous chapter.
its now tied to robust workshops and robust residences techs
Really ? That's crazy :(

DeletedUser1986

Yes, indeed it seems you need the robust workshop research before you can upgrade. Let me check with the clever ones if it's intended or not :)