• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Upgrades -missing available resources

Alcaro

Game version: v1.48-(547e5d6b7) (2018-02-01 16:36)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 64.0.3282.140 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.161
Operating System:
Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Alcaro
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest title:
Current situation:

- Requirements field doesn't work - doesn't show what I have in stock or what requirement isn't accomplished
- I can't see available population when hovering over the red numbers or any other missing required goods

Expected situation:
- to see how much available population I still have or what else I am missing

Reproduction Steps
- opening the pop-up window of a building
2. - choosing the Upgrade Tab
3. - hovering over the Requirements field

Barracks upgrading
Barracks pop upgrade.jpg
Barracks resources upgrade.jpg

MH upgrading
MH available resources.jpg
MH pop upgrade.jpg

DeletedUser118

I wouldn't really call this a bug but a design flaw. I mean all you need to do to look up how much population you have is moving your eyes up to the top menue. You can even see the numbers when the window is open.

Then again if even coins have something like that, it couldn't hurt to see the population and maybe even culture as well.

Alcaro

Is not that I'm lazy or blind but I was used to see instantly what I was missing. Here is easy because the city is tiny and we are speaking about coins or population (and easy to spot on the top Menu), but if you are in Guest races you can't see it, you have to close the pop-up and go to see what you have in stock for their goods.