• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug 'Upgraded marble manufactories' mandatory quest

DeletedUser

Am I supposed to have 2 upgraded marble manufactories, or upgrade any 2 marble manufactories?

I already have 4 marble manufactories, all level 3 or higher. But my progress with this quest is 0/2. I assume then that I'm supposed to upgrade marble manufactories twice. But I'm already in tier 2 goods, almost nearing tier 3 goods. Why must I upgrade marble manufactories at this point? Why is this quest mandatory? In fact I was recently thinking about tearing them all down.

a0e1e14bab.jpg

Marindor

In order to complete the quest, you'll have to upgrade 2 Marble Manufactories that are already level 3 or higher (so to level 4 or higher). Should you have any feedback on the quest itself, please discuss this in the "General Discussion" forum. By the way, we're already working on rephrasing the quest text, so that it is more clear what is expected of you. Since there's no real bug here, I'll change this topic now to "not a bug" :)