• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Upgrade Quest Completing before Upgrading completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview): I had a quest asking me to upgrade my barracks. So i started upgrading my barracks. During that time I had to make some new set-up in my city so had to disconnect my buildings from the Main hall for few minutes ...When i disconnected the barracks the quest immediately showed up as completed. I tried connecting the building again with the Main hall but the quest remained as completed ...When I opened the quest window I was even able to collect the rewards inspite of not completing the upgrading ...

What I expected to happen: The quest to remain unfinished till the upgrading completely finished.

What actually happened: The quest showed as completed the moment the building got disconnected from the Main Hall even when the upgrading had not completed.

How often has this happened: Just once. today ...Not yet tried again as I did not get any other Quest asking for upgrading.

Screenshots/Additional information: Sorry. Do not have it.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Start Upgrading the Barracks when the quest shows up.

2. Disconnect the Barracks from the Main Hall.

3. Quest shows up as Completed.

Player Name: ddevil

World: beta

Operating System: Win7

Browser and Version: Chrome latest version

Flash Version: Latest Version

Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this ddevil. It seems to be connected to this bug: Click!. Therefore, I will set this topic to "Duplicate". If you have any furter information that could be helpful, please use the other topic for that! Thank you once again for reporting this issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.