• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Upgrade Endless Scroll (Embassy=> Unur)

Prueba2

Hi,
after upgrading Endless Scroll from Embassy to Unur, although culture does improve from 530 to 610, T2 production stays at 2600.
As for next upgrade (Team Spirit) production increases to 2900, it seems it could be a bug.
Best regards,

Game version: v1.138.3-(6a418d5) - html5 (2021-09-30 09:39)
Game world: ES1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Not aplicable

Current situation:
__ After upgrading production does not improve
__

Expected situation:
__ After upgrading production should improve
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open building upgrade tab
2. See production does not change

Last edited:

Prueba2

I just saw the label "Not a Bug", so was it on purpose to freeeze the production for this Chapter?

pinksunset

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for your report.

This is not a bug. The amount produced does stay the same when you upgrade the endless scrolls building between these two chapters.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-04 182035.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-04 182035.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot 2021-10-04 181951.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-04 181951.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 82

edeba

I don't remember not seeing an increase when I went through those chapters on live, although I do remember for one of the chapters the increase with various event buildings was small.

I decided to take screen shots of both the library and the endless scrolls. I would tend to think this should have been looked at two chapters ago because it doesn't see right and it really should go back to the developers to be looked at. It should have increased something.

1633362742293.png

1633362875607.png

edeba

This should be checked. There's been lots of errors. They messed up giving an increase to T2 in one of the levels and they've done it on the wholesalers, the armories. No increase for chapter levels mean it needs to be checked out.

Enevhar Aldarion

This should be checked. There's been lots of errors. They messed up giving an increase to T2 in one of the levels and they've done it on the wholesalers, the armories. No increase for chapter levels mean it needs to be checked out.

It was either from chapter 15 to chapter 16, or 16 to 17, that there was no increase for a lot of event buildings when upgraded. We were told all of those were intentional.