• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Upcoming Daily Quest Reward...

Buttrflwr

Orc Nest...I see that this is an upcoming bldg in the daily quest rewards, but I am wondering if it "grows" with you, as it does different things at different chapters. I am JUST short of Orcs, but if I go for it when/if it comes up, will it produce Orcs for me once I get there? Or will it always just give me supplies? Anyone have any idea?

Thank you :)

EDIT...If this has already been asked and answered, I apologize. My forum time has been drastically cut since my job change. :(

DeletedUser1777

Another upcoming building should be Phoenix Excursion, very simple to figure out, as it's a new eventbuilding in elvenarchitekt and wasn't given yet :D

Buttrflwr

Another upcoming building should be Phoenix Excursion, very simple to figure out, as it's a new eventbuilding in elvenarchitekt and wasn't given yet :D

Yes, I saw it as well, but as you said, very straight forward. With the one I asked about, I don't see why anyone would go for it if they aren't in orcs yet. And if it doesn't grow with you (I know they don't, but thought MAYBE this one would) then I don't see the point in it. I am only 1 tier from finishing fairies, but doubt I will be in Orcs before the event is over. So it is yet ANOTHER totally useless bldg in this event for me. IDK about others, but this event's rewards were rather...lackluster...for lack of a better word. There were only about 3 I saw worth going after, and one was a repeat of another event. :/ :(

SoggyShorts

I don't see why anyone would go for it if they aren't in orcs yet.
They are actually good little supply makers.
Per square they are very close to workshops, but since they require zero population, and give you culture instead of taking it away, they are much better per square.

For someone in chapter 7:
1 Level 19 workshop running on 9h/3/3/3/3/3
20,100 supplies/day
-922 population
-432 culture
18 squares

3 chapter 7 Orc Nests
20,700 supplies/day
+1140 culture
24 squares

It's the 922 population saved that is nice.

Last edited: