• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Universal fit special rune for 10 broken rune shards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummbaer

Based on some posts in the forum, I will offer an idea to the point 10 broken rune shards.

For those players who have the problem or like to collect for a special type of wonder:

Create an "Universal fit special rune for 10 broken rune shards" which is collectable or for direct use in the wonder.

Players will full Rune shard Rings now can collect more broken rune shards e.g. from tournament without getting nothing to solve a part of the tournament where a broken rune shards is given as reward.

SoggyShorts

Basically the same as making the broken rune shard bar unlimited, no?

Either way, I like it;)

Last edited:

Brummbaer

Yes SoggyShorts - you are right :)

But, first: This is an independent threat to this point and you can comment this here and not inside some other post to other topics
Second: This could be a special reward for an Event or somethinf like that.

The: Mystic Special Rune Shard

SoggyShorts

I just had a look, and it seems the forum mods/developers are pretty busy-- May was the last time any idea came up for a vote and was forwarded to the devs.:(

Loki Blue

I just had a look, and it seems the forum mods/developers are pretty busy-- May was the last time any idea came up for a vote and was forwarded to the devs.:(

Which is unfortunate...I love this idea.

Although it does thwart my plan of forging a Scepter of Power with which I will take over the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.