• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Units remaining after fight counter- An unwelcome change

SoggyShorts

I noticed a very annoying change. When you finish a fight instead of simply seeing how many troops survived in each stack it counts up from zero like a gas pump.
This serves no purpose other than unwanted suspense so that I have to wait to see how many troops remain.
In the spire this is especially cumbersome as you are forced to wait until it's finished before seeing if you have enough remaining units to continue into the next wave.

I'm not sure who added this "feature", but please revert it back, it's not an upgrade.

TomatoeHu

It was annoying when it was watching wiggling jiggling swords. Now its troop death counters wiggling and jiggling? Feels like we are back to making the tournaments take too long for a graphical, non sensical movement. Not ideal. Even if you convince me it is not taking any longer, it certainly feels like it taking longer now, waiting for the countdown to end. At the very least, allow us to set our battle graphics to low, and never see another ridiculous graphical update to the battle system. You can add some more color or improve functionality to the windows, but really, the only change that should be made to the battle, is to quicken it! Instead, please fix the delay issues/ windows freezing or crashing the game while doing the tournament. Which is happening lately, which also slows us down from enjoying our already monotonous, 1 billion clicks to Saturday.

edeba

Who comes up with these stupid ideas? Players give feedback all the time that is ignored and then something like this shows up? We know there are limited resources so why waste precious resources on this crap? I play with the graphics/animation low and this shouldn't show up on that setting at all. There is a serious lack of touch with players to have done something like this.

Pauly7

I can't see anything is different from normal. What am I looking for?

Has the change been reverted or is it on PC only?

edeba

This determines the fate of auto-fighting spire and tourney, i think i will need a prescription for epileptic/ seizure medication to play, this needs an added "photo seizure sensitive" warning before installing this game from the app store
For real... I can't handle it. It is so annoy, and yet the information about how well your troops of have done is essential so it is like being chained to a torture machine.

edeba

Seriously, if I had the option to put AWs away, every military AW would be going away and I'd just be doing what I could cater.