• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Units don't always strike back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31

World: ZZ1
Account: Hoshi

Current: When a ranged unit (Archer) attacks a melee unit with strikeback, they dont attack back, if they are next to each other.

So I had a Sword dancer and an Archer next to the same Knight. The Sword dancer attacked the Knight, the Knight immediately attacked back, as he should because of his Strike back ability. Next unit was an Archer, away from the Knight. The Archer attacked, the Knight didn't, because he couldn't reach the attacker. The next was the Archer next to the Knight. I wanted to try a "melee" attack with an Archer. The icon was the melee icon, with the sword, not the bow&arrow one. The Archer shot an arrow into the Knight, but the Knight didn't attack back. And it happened several times.

Expectation: The units with Strike back ability should attack back to every unit in melee range, not just the melee units.

Recreation: Have a ranged unit next to a unit with strike back and attack it.

DeletedUser

Did your sword dancer fights first ? Because units can only fight back one time per round.

DeletedUser31

My bad. You are right. I tried it and my Archer got hurt.

So it's not a bug, thread can be closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.