• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate units can't be heal despite being hurt (and then can be healed despite not being hurt)

DeletedUser3073

Game version: v1.91-beta.1-(a67a832) (2019-10-10 09:08)
HTML5 Yes/No:yes
Game world:
Browser/IOS/Android + version: firefox
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name:
__ winterpatate
Humans or Elves: humans

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ when I fight in manual (not auto) and my troops get hurt, I cannot heal them with diamonds. It happens with any sort of unit.
__However, if I fight in auto, not only can I heal my units at the end of the fight, but I can heal them all, regardless of whether or not they are hurt, and this keeps going for every fight I do after that, even in manual.

I feel like this is related to the bug in the spire that Dony reported, but I thought it was different enough to justify a new thread. I don't know what happen if you click the healing buttons tho, I haven't tried.

Expected situation:
__Healing units should be possible if and only if units are hurt.
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. fight in manual (not auto) in a province or tournament (I guess spire too, I don't have access to it)
2. make sure at least some units are hurt
3. observe that the victory/defeat screen has grey healing button despite the troops being hurt
4. fight another fight in auto
5. observe that the healing button are back to blue
6. fight in manual
7. make sure at least some units are perfectly fine and not hurt at all
8. observe that the victory screen have all buttons blue, even the one for the unit(s) that are perfectly fine

Screenshots of the bug:
(first picture is manual before auto fight, second is auto fight, third is manual after auto fight. I cannot do more tests due to being in chapter 1 and not having any more province available in an acceptable difficulty)
manual1.png
auto.png
manual2.png