• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Unexplained population changes

Elderflower

Game version: v1.27-(059488b05) (2017-04-04 17:51)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.127
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Elderflower
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: My population seems to be changing arbitrarily. Yesterday I noticed it was above 4000. I hadn't thought it was that high but since I recently placed a couple of event prizes I guessed that would account for it. However this morning it is 3384. I should have made a note of exactly what it was yesterday but I'm afraid I didn't.

I did upgrade a Forest Fabrication yesterday but that is not supposed to affect population. I am also not sure what my population really ought to be as I am hopeless at working these things out.

Expected situation: Population should only change when residences, manufactories or workshops are built or upgraded or special buildings placed.

Reproduction Steps

1 Open game and check to see if population is as expected.

DeletedUser118

Its the same here and I assume its related to the updates of yesterday and today. I had around 10k free workers two days ago. Yesterday after the update I suddely had 18k (which I suppose is connected to my mountain halls) and now it went down to 15k after todays update. The only thing I updated in the meantime are residences so its rather unlikely that my population went down from doing so.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Mountain Hall AW gets changed yesterday. just check new values

Some changes to Mountain halls have made their way to Beta but the rebalancing of this building isn't fully done yet (and therefore it's not yet in the Release Notes).

This is the cause of this issue.
We have to wait to see untill the devs say it is complete (and its in the patchnotes) before we can see if there is really a bug in it.

see:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-27.7819/#post-48859

Last edited:

Elderflower

Thanks. I'd actually completely forgotten that part of my population came from the Mountain Halls. Sorry for making a premature bug report.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
im moving this bug to archive untill the Mountain Halls is in the patchnotes.
If this still occurs after its in the patchnotes, please make a new bugreport then.