• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

CrazyWizard

Yeah it seems confusing to me too, but the new evolving building is some kind of "spring sleigh". I didn't know there was such a thing.

Aint santa's sled more like a carriage without wheels?
You do not want to drive in a horsedrawn carriage without springs as well. you rather have a comfortable ride with some leaf springs under the cabin.

Guess the old man also likes a comfortable ride.;)

Karvest

Offtopic
7a155068ee06.png

Karvest

Further speedup of first chapter - less KP and resources needed for tech tree.

New unit instants arrived, for MC and TG units.

Pauly7

Have we talked about the following undocumented changes... I don't recall them being documented:

• Deleted group message threads now come back into people's inboxes when a new message is posted.
  • Swipe-collecting coins that would otherwise overfill the Main Hall now no longer results in coins being lost.

Karvest

The main flaw of old system was that you could never see if recipient would receive your message or already deleted the thread you are posting in. But it should be fixed not by restoring deleted threads, but by removing players from recipients list when they delete thread. That may be tricky for FS-wide threads, since their recipients list is updated on FS list changes.
Or (better) show both lists separately, those who was originally subscribed (including FS list changes, like it is now) + those who already deleted the thread.

Pauly7

On balance I much prefer it if message threads come back. It is otherwise just so difficult to know that people actually get important messages. On the flipside, though, yeah it can be annoying if someone wants to delete something they know will never be of interest to them.

If we could tell who was about to receive a message, then add other people back in if we chose to - that would be living the dream.

Lovec Krys

And that change is extremely annoying. I'm getting tired of deleting 6 KP swap threads several times per day every day(6 threads means that if somebody writes me, it might be on page 2 and I'm getting tired of checking everytime i log in if someone wrote me, or it is just the Kp swap thread spam). I might even stop reading messages on beta.

edeba

And that change is extremely annoying. I'm getting tired of deleting 6 KP swap threads several times per day every day(6 threads means that if somebody writes me, it might be on page 2 and I'm getting tired of checking everytime i log in if someone wrote me, or it is just the Kp swap thread spam). I might even stop reading messages on beta.
Totally agree, it has made message threads extremely annoying.

Something that would be helpful with making threads is a pop-up for the whole FS and then you can select all and unselect some, or select just a few. It is an incredible pain when you are trying to send a group, but not the full group, and getting the spelling of all the names correct and then it warns you that you have a problem if you made a error... somewhere... And then have the names from the pop-up go to the recipient line. Sometimes you want to include some people from outside the FS and you have to put all the names in your FS in individually and then the extra ones that you want, so it tend to be easier to just copy the message and send it separately to the extra person.

And then we should still have the option to remove our name from the recipient list.

This idea would make a request to not include your name in the kp threads easier, or, with the being able to remove your name from the list, you could do that as a new thread is started.

Jammin

Why has the Frog Nerf not yet been canceled on the live servers?
It's been almost 2 months since beta.

Dony

King of Bugs
v1.22
preparation for T7 has begun
space allocated for T7-9 filter
images of T7 caused icons disorder yesterday
filter for sentient goods also got bugged because of it
beta
tr1.JPG

live
tr2.JPG

SoggyShorts

v1.23
Main Hall changes
Yuck.
This is why porting from PC to Mobile sucks. PC players have between 21 and 55" screens where there is LOADS of room for information, but because of mobile 4" screens we end up with drop-downs and more tabs than needed.
room.png

CrazyWizard

Yuck.
This is why porting from PC to Mobile sucks. PC players have between 21 and 55" screens where there is LOADS of room for information, but because of mobile 4" screens we end up with drop-downs and more tabs than needed.
actually I think the PC version from the beginnning was designed for 800x600,
Not sure where that came up 5 years ago, but it was something like that. so "everyone" could play it. even if you played it on a turd.