• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

Karvest

Picture from RU forum. Not accurate, since 2 of them were added earlier (but I'm too lazy to make my own compilation).
index.php

iDavis

Some of them are apparently the winners from the past contest on Instagram (at least the 3rd in the 2nd row for sure)..

Jammin

Dankeschön, there is only one pretty girl with the blue choker, I would take her with me, but the rest is to be feared.

Jammin

Frog 3* has increased damage (reverted nerf )
Only damage or life too? the nerf was set on both.
Version 1.98
After a thorough investigation we came to the conclusion that the Frog Prince was balanced too powerful, so we had to lower the HP and Damage of this unit by 8-9%

PaNonymeB

A thing I observed on live : Polar Bear now takes effect retroactively (I forgot feeding my bear when doing tournament 1*, feeding it just after reduced the cooldown times.)

Karvest

Even more, if your polar bear feeding effect is ending during normal (without feeding effect) tourney province cooldown, it would start ticking again like if you haven't fed the bear, despite it was showing you that you can fight while effect was active.

DeepTerminal

In the latest mobile app (1.120.1), the icon for Valentines Artifact changed to the chariot. Seems related to the upcoming evolving building in the February event.

64D1F14C-EDB4-4C69-A0B7-5C559142FAE1.jpeg