• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

guivou

new ?

1598529478063.png

PaNonymeB

Leaf Codex crafting cost has been adjusted to be on par with Lava codex
Screenshot_20200827-144259_Elvenar.jpg
instead of 600/4
I don't know about other cultural buildings
Edit : the VV hasn't been changed accordingly...

Karvest

that happened 17.08, affected buildings: Sun Codex, Leaf Codex, Winter Shrine, Frozen Flame Blue, Frozen Flame Orange, Frozen Flame Green.
The only one left with high costs and high VV reward is Observatory, probably they would change it when they enable this recipe.

guivou

back in academy , won't ease to have bears ... and totally unusable (give me back lava codex)

1598566101214.png

Enevhar Aldarion

So, either this change is coming with 1.118 or it is already in the mobile version and no one said anything. From the 1.117 Release Notes on the US forum:

• Added search functionality for Players and Fellowships in the "Join Fellowship" and "Invite player" menus.
    Search_PlayerFellow.png

• Context menus for joining Fellowships and several other features, like sending messages and visiting are now available in the "Join Fellowship" and "Invite player" windows.
    JoinContext.png

CrazyWizard

So, either this change is coming with 1.118 or it is already in the mobile version and no one said anything. From the 1.117 Release Notes on the US forum:

• Added search functionality for Players and Fellowships in the "Join Fellowship" and "Invite player" menus.
    Search_PlayerFellow.png

• Context menus for joining Fellowships and several other features, like sending messages and visiting are now available in the "Join Fellowship" and "Invite player" windows.
    JoinContext.png
It's already announced on live in I think 1.17 at least I noticed it on the international forum in the changes doc.

eltina

I have just look in app store it still version 1.116.2 to download.
search is not possible in this APP version.

edit:
now download 1.117.1
under followship and requests the button [find members]
I am in a followship where we are 23 member.
When the followship is full, Will the button [find members] be there?
or is it not possible to find member when the FS have 25 members

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Did anyone else notice that the Witch hut KP changed?
It used to give 1 KP at level 1, 2 Kp at level 5 and 3 kp at level 8.

Karvest

Now you can upgrade your magic buildings as soon as you enter Constructs and Traders of Unur. No need to research appropriate tech, just first one (Port of the Central Island / Advanced Trader)

salandrine

Now you can upgrade your magic buildings as soon as you enter Constructs and Traders of Unur. No need to research appropriate tech, just first one (Port of the Central Island / Advanced Trader)
But not in live worlds. In Germany I still need a research to upgrade magical houses and tools within chapter 17

Jammin

A bunch of new avatars added (some are human-only, some elves-only, some require chapter 4 in research).
Huhu, do you have a few pictures of the newly added avatars? I'm an elf and I'm in Chapter 3, so I just discovered a new one that I don't like at all.
INNO graphic designers create such pretty buildings but when it comes to creating a solid number of attractive avatars then they act like my little nephew, he is 4 years old.