• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

DeletedUser1953

without random every tourney fighter would have 100500 UUUs every week and there would be no strategies at all.
In a game, there is a game designer (i hope if we see the last set), you can change the cost, limit the effect, ....

DeletedUser2630

In a moment, they would run out of crafting ingredients.

And in my opinion, let them have a million points every week, no one but them cares :D

Dony

King of Bugs
v1.111
stars got new graphics once again
before
p1.JPG

after
p2.JPG

DeletedUser3289

Also spire and tournament completion reward pop up screen has bigger font.
So we can see those are big rewards :D

Enevhar Aldarion

There was another small change in the relics tab in the main hall in the app version. I did not get a screen shot, but the total number of each relic is now followed by /0. Say I have 1000 marble relics, instead of just showing 1000, now it shows as 1000/0. I have no idea what that means or if it is connected to a future chapter, as this is in my Live city where I have finished chapter 16. This makes me think of how pop and culture are done: available/working.

Angedev

I think it means how many relics you need for another boost. On live it's also 0 for me, but on beta it's more clear:

Screenshot_20200814-172203.png
Screenshot_20200814-172053.png

SoggyShorts

Perhaps this is documented or was even announced during my absence, but it seems that if you change or leave and rejoin fellowships your tournament points do not move with you anymore. They used to, right?

edeba

I have always thought that they stay with the FS that you were in when you earned them. I have not noticed them disappear. I have watched for this where we've had people come in with scores of a couple thousand, only their score in the FS only reflects the points they made since joining. And the other points remain in the FS they left.

Perhaps this is documented or was even announced during my absence, but it seems that if you change or leave and rejoin fellowships your tournament points do not move with you anymore. They used to, right?

DeletedUser3314

On Live my tech tree suddenly looks completly different compared to Beta
1598269236419.png
1598269265592.png
The buttons to donate KPs are gone, you have to click on the tech itself to be able to donate KP's. Haven't read anything about this change anywhere. Don't we test things first on Beta ? Strange thing is that my other account on live still has the old format. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

Yeah, nice. I'm just researching them with my beta city. I think I'll research them just to be sure, so I can go into new chapter as soon as it arrives.