• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

Enevhar Aldarion

So in other words, unlucky players going after pet food will get relics over and over again and players going after temp. military buildings will get unicorns over and over again (so no improvement for the unlucky ones).

Looks like it so far, at least for relics and pet food. In my Live city, where I must be in a test group or something, three cycles in a row with the fixed categories and three times it has been relics. No pet food yet.

But my little Beta city, which has no pets to feed, has a pet food showing right now. I can't remember for sure, but in the two previous cycles since this was noticed, I think I had relics once and another pet food?

CrazyWizard

did they modify combat maps?

I have lost 140 troops on the first 13!!! scroll provincies today, so many autolosses while using +125% hp boost.
When I openened the maps it was horrifying the layout are hopeless for melee units.

Why is the game on 1.09 and the release notes on 1.08?,

why am I seeing feniks artefacts in the example?

Last edited:

Arthus

Laughtable, another things they did against the players without asking them first.
Good luck getting military buildings now from pool of frozen flames and codexes in 1 slot.

Karvest

There is not a big difference in 5 tries to get military building from 100+ recipes and 1 try from 20+. It can be even better now, depends on how many trash building recipes are enabled. The only bad thing is leaving not finished craft of military building overnight earlier was not preventing you from getting 2 other military buildings recipes at morning, now it is.

CrazyWizard

Laughtable, another things they did against the players without asking them first.
Good luck getting military buildings now from pool of frozen flames and codexes in 1 slot.

Why would they even need your permission?
They neither need mine.

If you want control, make your own game.

Enevhar Aldarion

Looking at all the screenshots, and trying to remember everything I saw since yesterday in crafting, and I neither see, nor remember for sure, but the enchantments seem to be missing from crafting now? Has anyone seen an enchantment in their crafting since this change?

DeletedUser2630

I have lost 140 troops on the first 13!!! scroll provincies today, so many autolosses while using +125% hp boost.
When I openened the maps it was horrifying the layout are hopeless for melee units.

We have a player who is progressing very slowly in research, and often not at all. And even if he's not progressing, tournaments have become more expensive from time to time without an update.

I am fighting personally and I also had significantly larger losses this week. But I don't have any data, I just have the same feeling.

CrazyWizard

fortunatly after the firt 20 provincies or so it became "normal" again.
I monitor my usage of units for 2 years now, and this was not something I encountered before. but it seems it was localised around the "easiest" provincies.

After a good night sleep I remembered something
We have seen in the past that your SS can be a big influence on which enemies you encounter, It was difficult but at a certain point once you get past a certain SS the enemy units combinations changed in the tournaments and every tournament became easier,
I think this is the first scrolls tournament since the new SS so it might be that that is the case

It's still a shame that the first 20 were so difficult, you would expect it the other way around. now you scare new people away.

Dony

King of Bugs
Stop lying Arthus
1 year ago i have suggested in appropriate thread to change crafting recipes into categories, they took that feedback and finally implemented it.
This is great change for many reason.
1. Players are crying that events dont have time boosters anymore, with this change they can make 4 time booster recipes per day, if event last for 20 days, thats 80 recipes and thats a lot.
2. Players wanted more pet food, they will get it now
3. Players were crying about same recipes (4xrelics for example, on live i had 2x relics, 2xenchantments,1x5% instant today ) this will never happen again luckily
4. Spending diamonds to reset and getting 4x relics recipes was absolutelly horrible, this will never happen again
5. Players are crying they have too much spell fragment, with more crafts per day, they will lose more of them
6. getting those 30 VV quests done will be much more easier then before (you can see from screenshots that almost everytime there is 1 with 15+ VV)

Yes this will require a new strategy to finish every recipe before reset because otherwise that category will be excluded in next round but that 10 min and 30 min time boosters are perfect for this

Just because you want only 1 recipe from 130 doesnt mean its a bad change many players dont care about military buildings, anf if devs find out they are giving too few away they can adjust number of buildings whenever they want

Looking at all the screenshots, and trying to remember everything I saw since yesterday in crafting, and I neither see, nor remember for sure, but the enchantments seem to be missing from crafting now? Has anyone seen an enchantment in their crafting since this change?
Looks to me that enchantments are removed and maybe other recipes aswell

maps didnt changed for me 1 bit, still same crap for this tournament type
first 9 provinces are different tho every tournament depending on first encounter, setup is different then after province 10+ and thats where it could be bad for you, because 2* unit doesnt become 3* of same unit but its different and with combination of bad maps means you had 6x bad map per province (thats with 1 bad map, with 2 bad maps it would be 12 total etc), after 10+ province its same as it was before

Lovec Krys

2. Players wanted more pet food, they will get it now
They might, ... or they can get relics all the time and pet food once per week. Depends on luck as much as it is now by my opinion.

5. Players are crying they have too much spell fragment, with more crafts per day, they will lose more of them
Even if we craft more a little, it won't be too much different from the previous state, so they will just continue to grow, it would require more recipes demanding spell fragments only.

6. getting those 30 VV quests done will be much more easier then before (you can see from screenshots that almost everytime there is 1 with 15+ VV)
Maybe, maybe not. You know how luck works, ... if you need them for VV quests, you can get low VV crafts even with new categories (or the high VV crafts can be like one of the examples above (phoenix artefact exchange + BluePrint exchange, both you can either not have or not wanting to exchange at all costs(especialy BPs)).

Just because you want only 1 recipe from 130 doesnt mean its a bad change many players dont care about military buildings, anf if devs find out they are giving too few away they can adjust number of buildings whenever they want
To me it looks like they wanted to make it harder for us, so we would get them less often (I hope I'm wrong, since they are pretty rare already).

DeletedUser3289

Are the military buildings really 3 out of 130 possibilities?
Would be nice if they are 1/20 or (3/60)

CrazyWizard

unless they make a lot more changes this would mean we get a lot lot lot lot lot more combat buildings in the future.
Many buildings do not return one you have them in your inventory / city, so the pool would be limited

Karvest

It can be both more and less military buildings per week than before that change. Implying you have all "one-time" recipes already crafted, there are 27 reoccurring building recipes (not counting military ones). If none of them would be disabled - we will get less military than before, if there would be ~1/3 of them disabled (like was announced at the moment of crafting cost rebalance) - we will get ~same amount, if they disable more recipes - we will get more military buildings with new mechanics than with old one.

Deleted User - 81190

Um, you guys assume that all recipes in the same bucket will have the same probability of occurring. This was not the case before, so no reason to assume it will be the case now. For all I know, they can attach 90% chance to Frozen Flame Orange, and everything else split into the other 10%.

DeletedUser3289

Just wishing for light at the end of the tunnel, I guess. Hmm. So 3/27 cases with weighted probabilities.

DeletedUser2630

Since Friday when I watch recipes in crafting. I didn't have a single tournament building there. But for the third time, I have a mana sawmill there.

The previous system came to me better. You always had 5 chances to get something you wanted. Today he has only one chance per round.

Most of us know how that random game system works. That the more you shoot, the more you get something.

We get a similar number of rewards from each event in relation to the "fuel". So if they changed the number of possible spins in the academy to 5x lower, we can expect a lot of people to have up to 5x lower chance of getting something in the same time.

Karvest

There were weeks without a single expiring building in recipes before that change. 3 days is not a representative sample. I got 2 UUU since then, btw. Pure luck, same as before.

DeletedUser1953

But why is there random in first place ?! Why Inno thinks random is cool ? It should be better to have access to all recipes all times then we can use strategies and manage the ressources.

Karvest

without random every tourney fighter would have 100500 UUUs every week and there would be no strategies at all.