• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

Dony

King of Bugs
Since there are many small visible changes which are never mentioned anywhere I have decided to post any I find here, feel free to post your findings.

v1.95
graphic asset in spire have changed
before
before.png

after
after.png
All buildings now shows their level next to their name on the top

v1.96

New recipes text in magic academy has moved as tooltip over timer to make space for future update?
new recipes.png
Chat history increased from 24 hours to 7 days/100 messages?

Last edited:

Karvest

New recipes text in magic academy has moved as tooltip over timer to make space for future update?
That's probably due to translated text already didn't fit there, making refresh button floating out of the window.
1579120131458.png
For chat history seems it is still old 100 messages, just not wiped recently due to no chat server restarts or whatever made it disappear.

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
v1.97
valentine float got reduced income of mana/seeds apparently i as the only one who saw 1802 seeds before update and 1696 after

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
v1.97
Trader ratio for same goods has changed from 1:4 to 1:8
First criteria for sorting offers in trader is now rating (was amount of goods before)

v1.98
Wide tooltips are back (it was reported as a bug before but it was a design choice which was later reverted back)
wide tt.png

v1.99
Buttons for inserting KP into AW if you dont have any KP has changed to buy with diamonds instead + they are smaller
before change
awbefore.PNG

after change
awafter.PNG

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
v1.99
Buttons for inserting KP into AW if you dont have any KP has changed again, showing you KP icons instead of diamonds, hovering over buttons then change to diamonds with values, buttons are not smaller anymore
diamonds.JPG

Lovec Krys

@Karvest I noticed that while checking about an hour ago. Checked it immediatelly, since when I want a single production, I use the keyboard shortcut anyway.

iDavis

I wish another setting would be "Always show last used military building-belonging troops on battle preparation screen".

justpeeking

They also fixed with this release the multi-start checkbox in the top of workshop pop-up window. The hot-spot for audio feedback was larger then the checkbox, therefore whenever you clicked around the edge of the checkbox, the "check" sound was activated, but the box was not actually checked. It resulted that you thought you started production in all workshop, but in reality you started only in the current workshop.
Now the checkbox is enlarged and match the size of the hot-spot of audio feedback.

Dony

King of Bugs
v1.100.4
Ancient Wonders now shows all rewards, 1 donated KP restriction was removed