• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

Enevhar Aldarion

@Karvest I just did that research a few days ago in Beta and I definitely paid the lower cost you are showing from Live, so if it is not a glitch, then they just changed it over the weekend.

Alcaro

Am i crazy or did they remove the wiki link when you right click your city? (can be both)
lol, I'll refrain from making assumptions about ur mental sanity but I think it never was there (right click) only on those little people near the cog for Settings (bottom right corner). :D

SoggyShorts

lol, I'll refrain from making assumptions about ur mental sanity but I think it never was there (right click) only on those little people near the cog for Settings (bottom right corner). :D
Hmm. I could have sworn that's how I usually got to the wiki and now right-click offers Facebook instead. I must be slippin

Karvest

There was a bunch of balancing changes with elvenars chapter today (some guest race goods were replaced by other guest race goods in tech tree).

PrimroseSylvia

Yeah, hope devs have worked better than few days ago, when they had the great idea of changing required goods to unlock vault of wisdom 2 research with... goods that you can produce only in vault of widsom level 2! :rolleyes:

Karvest

Royal restoration now is not an item, and not shown in inventory anymore, but shown in goods overview in HUD. Can't be disenchanted due to this change (not sure if anyone disenchanted them before=).

Enevhar Aldarion

Just noticed this happening in the last day or two. In the app, whenever you change tabs in the trader and went back to the offers tab, the offers would be refreshed and add in new ones and remove taken ones. In the browser, you always had to close the trader and re-open it for the same thing to happen. But now the browser trader is behaving the same as the app trader and refreshing the trade offers just by switching out and back into the offers tab. This is a nice update, since having to close and re-open to refresh was annoying.

Enevhar Aldarion

I was wondering if they were connected. I don't think we can even count the number of times an improvement has also caused a new bug or glitch. lol

Karvest

it doesn't even worth time boosters needed to produce it. At least for me even on province 60 I can revive less than I can produce in 2.5 hours with bears fed. So I'd better use my boosters directly on training than waste them on speeding up craft.

edeba

it doesn't even worth time boosters needed to produce it. At least for me even on province 60 I can revive less than I can produce in 2.5 hours with bears fed. So I'd better use my boosters directly on training than waste them on speeding up craft.
Glad to see that analysis done. The only place I thought they might be useful is towards the top of the spire if you end up with a battle much worse than you expected. Do you know how squad size at the top of the spire compares with squad size on province 60?

Karvest

top spire SS = province 30 SS. I don't mind spire military costs at all. With all those military buildings I use for tournament - spire is a peace of cake.