• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Unbalanced resources

DeletedUser2665

Hi everyone,

It's been long since I've started playing Elvenar. It's been fun at times. Until it wasn't.

This is a simple, entitled request, from someone less active on forums, but amongst the most active within the game. The level of fun just doesn't fit the time spent. The spire didn't impress anyone, it's been a way to clean us out, not to advance. Everything Inno implements lately is based on STOP, not on rewards. Not fixing the resource-imbalance is part of the plan.

So, when do we get balance between the resources on the map? I thought someone would take care of this, so we could all enjoy equally the game. Right now, it seems the advantage falls onto people with Magic Dust / Scrolls / Iron. Everyone knows it is unfair, there were several signals from a lot of people, though Inno doesn't seem to care.

Together with everything else, I'd say it's time to make it fair and fun again, or stop playing.

It became clear devs are more into building more traps and stop advancement, than making the game enthralling. As a gaming philosophy, it is wrong.

Resouce imbalance is a way.

Anyone else feeling the same?

palmira

Resources imbalance is then felt differently across the map: on my part, dust is a pain but there is an overabundance of steel and not much on the way of planks. I produce steel and my trades sit there for a long time, some just meeting their time limit never picked. T2 are more or less balanced. I suppose the FS system should take care of local imbalances but it is not so I would say the main problem are the FSs not working as they should, maybe because members are recruited on the same part of the map?