• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

"Ultimate Power" Research explanation

Prueba2

Hi,

some time already has passed but no additional info in new chapter's last research: "Ultimate Power"

1637505684092.png

In-game description is very vague...
It is not clear what it is supposed to do. Give new avatar?

Last edited:

Prueba2

From EN server:
Currently Ultimate Power in chapter 19 research gives a portrait, but if it gave lowering of tournament & spire squad size instead, it would be such an attractive option. I believe, that it would make players that don't want to progress in the game since tournament formula changed, to reconsider their game strategy and it would give us more trading partners for ascended goods. When I first saw that tech in research, I was so excited, but since I found out that it's just a portrait, I cannot describe my disappointment!

Alcaro

as Regina stated, as "Ultimate Power" you expect at something spectacular (not really, considering we all know how things are going here), some super power, some Spider-man combined with Iron-man ... something else than a picture on the wall. :D :D