• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[UI] Total Unit numbers on "training" tab in Barracks

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser867

Summary
Add total unit numbers on the "training" tab in the Barracks.

Description
Please add the current unit count directly on the Training tab,
rather than forcing me to check the Army Camp tab most of the time.
training.jpg

Motivation
UI : Less clicks, more user friendly.

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

I've changed the prefix of this thread to "Battle". You can find other threads about the Barracks with this prefix. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's really alot of trouble to click the next tab, i'm way too lazy for it. Would be nice to have one giant overview of everything in one click, my left mouse button would really appreciate it as it's working overtime without getting paid for it.

DeletedUser58

Wasn't this proposed elsewhere? It may have just been mentioned in another thread though. I just vaguely remember a discussion about it. So, that's a +1 from me.

DeletedUser205

I don't want to get depressed all the time by seeing the rasant lowering of my army after each little battle.
  • Please hide that numbers as they are now, that I can choose the moment, when I'm mentally able to stand the facts and brave click on this extra index tab :rolleyes:

Marindor

This poll unfortunately did not meet the minimum requirement of 20 voters. Therefore we will now archive this thread.