• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[UI] Inventory Overview

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Summary
Add a tooltip for the inventory icon, which shows a summary of the inventory.

Description
When you hover over the rune shard icon you get a nice overview like this:
RSOverview.png

How about something similar for the (spells & buildings) inventory ?

Motivation
Less clicks, easier overview of the inventory and therefore more user friendly.

Possible downsides
Might lead to too much information in a tooltip when the inventory becomes too big. The same goes for the Runes though and so far the inventories are not that big/varied to make it a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

I think you get a counter telling you how many spells you have left when you go to use them. Having to click to see the inventory at other times isn't a big deal, especially since this isn't just spells anymore, it is buildings and that is growing to a very diverse list (especially for me since I often don't place the ones I win). I'd rather see some of the other suggestions get dev time and attention.

DeletedUser1596

While I'm not strictly against, I don't see the advantage of this. I have about 100 of every spell in my inventory which means that I don't need to keep track of the exact numbers.

Marindor

Unfortunately this poll didn't meet the minimum requirements of 20 voters and 80% of the voters in favor of the idea. This means this idea will now be archived :)