• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface [UI] Add in-game explanation abut Strike Back

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 60107

Summary
Add an ingame explanation about the Strike Back functionality

Description
Currently there is no in-game explanation about the Strike Back ability. This can cause some confusion. For example:

On the International forum there's a user (FatOldElf) that thinks Strike Back 3 means Sinister Cerberus has a range of 3 when retaliating. This sort of confusion would not be possible if there was in-game explanation about the Strike Back ability. But there isn't, so the player in question has gotten the wrong impression.

The lack of in-game explanation abiut Strike Back was already discussed years ago (see this post and following ones ) but so far nothing has been done. So, to avoid further confusion, I am making an official suggestion. Even though this sort of thing takes 5 minutes to implement - after all, the ability already has a tooltip, it's just incomplete and needs some text added to it.

Motivation
It would make this feature more clear to the players.

Possible downsides
None, except for perhaps UI challenge and where to put it without overloading players with ingame information text.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

strike back.png
Although I must say, I would love to know how FatOldElf envisioned a dog having a range of 3 while striking back.....
jump.jpg