• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered twilight phoenix artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

Curious if anyone else is seeing this...
In Beta (zz1) the Dawn of the Phoenix event: As you progress through the quests, there are 2 checkpoints that provide Twilight Phoenix Artifacts. Within the feather exchange prizes there are 2 collect per "page" (slots 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 & 14).
My current progress along the feather exchange is 9, which and 50/70 quests. I have collected the rewards/prizes as I go.
The issue... my inventory shows the Phoenix (first prize in feather exchnage) but only TWO twilight artifacts. I see the other prizes from the feather exchange showing up in inventory.
Is it me or everyone in beta? When will the earned arties arrive?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
are you sure you pressed collect on the prizes? there is also a button to collect all the prizes you won so far.

If you forgot to collect it, also no worries, you will get them automatcly once the event is over also.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
well if they should be there and are missing, you should try contacting support.
They can find out what happened with them (maybe you used them to craft an other phoenix artifact, or maybe you already evolved the building a bit), they can tell.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
We'll go ahead and lock this thread since you've started a Bug Report for this @Elle
Our wonderful QA team will take a look at this for you. :)
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...s-not-showing-in-inventory.17612/#post-107089

This is a good time to remind everyone that the cost to Craft the new Tome of The Phoenixes recipe in the Magic Academy does include spending 2 of the current Twilight Phoenix artifacts.
Please do send in a ticket to our Support team if anyone has any questions regarding this matter. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.