• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City turn burukbraks bridge into an actual bridge (or give another bridge)

DeletedUser607

okay, currently, we have this building from the valentines quest, it's a nice culture building, but nothing fancy.

and there are lots of players in lower levels (with guest-races), where the guest-race has its own street-system. there are no intersections possible.

how about using the bridge to route a street over a guest-race-street? suddenly, the building would be much more interesting since it allows new kinds of city layouts.

DeletedUser1939

i would vote yes: i would love a new feature as suggested...
if so.... then i would assume that it should loose (some of) it's cultural points....

note: from perspective of having guest races: i've been able to replan city on any of occasions a guest race appears....

Dhurrin

Actually, I'd like to have a new street-tile added: bridges/crossroads where one can cross the regular streets with the special streets.
And those should be able to be upgraded each chapter just like regular roads. And of course should be rather more expensive, like 4-5x the regular street-tile. (And of course give more culture as well).

Then this building could be counted as a special one.

The whole adding of such passings will give new layout possibilities for your city

DeletedUser1939

yeah, that is a great suggestion Dhurrin...
in the case of extra costs it makes sense to have cultural points for it.... and when it can be upgraded along with the chapters that would also be very nice....

so i would prefer Dhurrins suggestion of the new tile to be a street tile and not a cultural building
if it remained a street tile: bridge/cross road... it might also just have the function of placing the new crossroad over the old one to realise the new bridge. just like streets now do (just put the new one over the old one).

in case it's a bridge/crossroad, i would assume it requires two variants.
* one for the up/down route of the normal street
* one for the right/left route of the normal street.

but why not take it one step further and create a roundabout tile for it? which is mixing the normal street with the special street.... in that case you could get the 4 exits of the roundabout to match up with the normal or special street.

Note: that in latest chapter NO roads exists for connecting the buildings together

Marindor

For every Guest Race we of course have new "challenges" like infrastructure so this idea might come by somewhere in the future but for now we don't have the intention to implement it in the suggested way, so we'll archive this thread now :)