• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Tsarina

DeletedUser1012

I play here and on FoE's zz1 as Tsarina. This is very interesting to play, and I hope it goes global soon.

DeletedUser

Hello welcome on board Tsarina...

have a nice time here and active neighbors :)

DeletedUser1012

I am sad to say that I am having a difficult time enjoying the game. I sent in a support ticket yesterday, and according to my in-game mail, there is a reply to said ticket. I cannot log in to support under my player name; it will not accept my password. I had to get into the game support via my email, and it says that I have no support tickets. I am no stranger to InnoGames, but I am a total stranger to this "customer service."

Marindor

That's strange Tsarina, you should be able to log in just fine... I just tried it and everything worked here... Could you try again and if it still doesn't work, send me a private message? Then I can look together with you :)

DeletedUser252

Welcome tsarina, bit of a strange welcome it is, hope your problems will soon be over and you can go and enjoy the game

DeletedUser1012

I can no longer play. Every single workshop is now frozen, so I cannot progress. Too bad; I enjoyed the game, but I got what I paid for, sadly.

DeletedUser1012

All is well. It turned out that the problem was, indeed, the limit of only 6800 supplies, so I had to collect and save a ton of coins so that I could build something that required a bunch of supplies. Then, I finally collected enough coins to upgrade the town hall, to allow more supply storage. Too bad the developers start us with such a tiny supply limit.

DeletedUser819

Hello welcome Tsarina,
this Game is wonderful
have fun and joy
and good interaction :)

Deleted User - 4645

Hi Tsarina,
Having played FoE, I can understand your frustration at some of the limitations put on this game.
I am glad to hear that you have worked out why your progress was hampered but I also feel that having this game different from FoE, and having different limitations makes it more challenging for those of us that play both...otherwise it would be a repeat of the same old thing.
I hope form here on in you are able to enjoy Elvenar more and the new challenges it brings:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Welcome Tsarina from Italy and have fun with Elvenar game! ;)
Alessandro