• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Troops zero out when starting new tournament province

DeletedUser1075

Game version: v1.6.3-(0b605ce) (2016-05-18 9:18)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.272
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2736 x 1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
When a player is opening a new tournament province that is a round below the highest round completed (so a round 1 when the player has completed other round 2 tournaments), after selecting a tournament and opting to fight the troops will zero out and not be playable until the player returns to his/her city, then goes back to the tournament province.

This happens anytime a player starts a tournament that is not the same "round" as the highest round played so far at any province. So today, I have seen this twice as I have started two new tournament provinces after finishing round 2 of 8 or so prior ones.

When I say "zero out" - the # squads avail goes to >999x and if you look, each squad has zero troops. Clearly unplayable.

Expected situation:
Troops simply shouldn't zero out.

Reproduction Steps
Fight or cater several province tournaments to round 2
2. Go to a "new" province and try to fight a first round of the tournament in that province
3. See troops zeroed out.

Screenshot:

Attachments

• troops zeroed out in tournament.jpg
    troops zeroed out in tournament.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

No chance of me wasting time scrolling around looking for tournament provinces. The tent works. Mostly.

DeletedUser283

when the error comes, go back to the map, you are still above the selected province and you can reenter it :)
everything goes back to normal then