• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Troop Training

DeletedUser2760

Let us train in all the places at once instead of waiting on one to finish to train in another place.
Its a waste of the camps setting idle waiting on another.
You could of put all troops into one camp to train the way it is now.
That way we can build our armies up and fight more often.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be opposed to this or allow us to train both at the same time, because we're still limited by slots. 5 slots is the max? I'm not sure why the devs made it so that you can't train at the same time. It's a completely separate building.

It's not very pretty either :D drab colors that matches nothing. I'd like one that I can paint different colors to match the surrounding areas when I upgrade other buildings.

Angedev

+1

I absolutely agree with this suggestion. It doesn't make any sense to have 3 buildings working like one. 3 buildings should have 3 trainers -> 3 separate queues.

Or if this would be too easy, maybe we could buy another trainer for diamonds (like a builders). But of course, I prefer free version :)

DeletedUser

Oh no, not diamond paid trainers. If you have to build something to progress in the game it should be a given that trainers are included, not paid. The builder is terrible too that you have to pay for more builders in a building game :/

Here’s how you offer paid buildings that doesn’t seem greedy. I want to be able to paint all of my buildings pink. (Just kidding) I get to buy with diamonds, a painting hut that uses: some steel to make a paint can. I get a free dye factory to make powders to tint the paint, from a free or paid crafting hut a brush made from horse hair from my farm and timber from the planks factory and latex a little magic dust to make it sparkle, fruit from my farm to color (I have no idea how to make paint – making this all up) then send this to my painting hut to produce paint. If you don’t have enough of the ingredients you trade with players that have fruit, the free crafting hut, and the free dye factory. Then those who don’t have a painting hut, can buy paint from those who bought the painting hut and they can now paint all of their buildings pink too!

These give you other activities to do, it’s not about points or winning the game. I’m trading 1 can of royal blue paint for 5 crystal relics any takers?

Angedev

Don't get me wrong, I also don't want to pay diamonds, of course it would be better for free. But I want at least some posibility to train in all buildings at the same time, even if it would mean to pay diamonds. And believe me, I don't like it, but I deseperately want anything, what can give me a chance to use all my buildings for 100%.

Golden Awaken

Greetings everyone ;)
I'm not sure this is a such good idea since you've got the AW to produce units from your barracks. Using them gives you time to produce other units. And of course, you're able to use Boosters to produce units as well, therefore before asking for something new, don't you think you should first use what the game offers you?
Kind Regards, GA

Angedev

I have all AWs, but it's not enough with tournament every week. And it takes a lot of time and KP to get them to high levels, even with 10 chests every week. And time boosters dissapear faster than I'm able to get the new ones.

And I still think it's wrong to have 3 buildings if we can use only one at the same time. It just doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser

@Angedev I completely agree with you on this. Building (2 for me at this point) buildings and only being able to use one, doesn’t make sense. It’s no different than having 1 building and the other 1 as edeba said is a total waste of space because it always sits idle.

As it stands now, it’s like having your tier 1 boosted and tier 1 sentient manufactory and only being able to use one of them.

The devs need to decide that we can use all of them at the same time or put it all in one building.

SoggyShorts

Careful what you ask for.
Obviously the developers are not going to let you train 200% more troops, so simply letting you use all 3 building at once won't happen.

What COULD happen is that yes, you can use all 3 at the same.e time, but all production is reduced by 66% so that now you are forced to use all 3 all the time.

Personally, I think this makes sense, especially if they make every unit in The TG consume orcs, so I'd have a reason to cook orcs in armories.

Is that what you want?

Angedev

Why should they reduce it? Now with the tournaments we need much more units than it used to be before. And more queues for training troops mean we need more supplies, so the possibility that players start to buy magical workshop increases, it means more more money for Inno.

SoggyShorts

Of course they would have to reduce it. You can't make a game 200% easier.:rolleyes:
Imagine giving every player a level 70 needles of the tempest wonder. You dont think that would totally break the game?

Supplies are a joke, and even if they sold a few magic workshops, they would sell way fewer expansions since fighting (which is already more efficient than catering) would absolutelydominate in tournaments making factories completely worthless by comparison.

Lovec Krys

I'm for at the condition that they don't get nerfed. Which means I'll be able to train tripple amount of troops than when using just one building.
It won't tripple my unit production due to troop production from wonders.

@Angedev Probably Inno way thinking (at least sometimes).

SoggyShorts

@Lovec Krys
I was editing and adding to my post as you were posting, but I'm confident that there is no way in hell inno would do this without a nerf.
Sure your troops wouldn't triple, but the would double, like getting a max level needles for free

Lovec Krys

@SoggyShorts People who buy expansions would buy them all anyway. So this wouldn't affect their sales.
And I don't think that heavy tournament players would stopped catering. When your army is bigger, you can clean more provinces, but eventualy you run out of troops anyway (or runs into fights you won't win with army).

Dony

King of Bugs
Careful what you ask for.
Obviously the developers are not going to let you train 200% more troops, so simply letting you use all 3 building at once won't happen.

What COULD happen is that yes, you can use all 3 at the same.e time, but all production is reduced by 66% so that now you are forced to use all 3 all the time.

Personally, I think this makes sense, especially if they make every unit in The TG consume orcs, so I'd have a reason to cook orcs in armories.

Is that what you want?
and that would be horrible for everybody because when ppl will need to train specialized troops, they will train at 66% reduced speed
3 buildings are here for a choice, to properly plan and to use right building, it wont change

SoggyShorts

@Lovec Krys
There are loads of players that do not buy all expansions and only buy some because they feel they need the space. Give players 100-200% more troops per square and I don't think you're right about a drop in sales.

Why not suggest that our factories also produce 100% more goods or 200% more goods?

The devs would absolutely either nerf the buildings or increase the enemy troops to maintain the level of challenge that they deem appropriate.

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

@SoggyShorts We are not in an argument about the danger of nerfing, I'm also afraid that they would do it. That's why i wrote that I'm for this only at the condition of not nerfing the buildings.

Considering mandatory square upgrades, our factories should produce 200% more goods.

Not sure about the expansions, I don't have the data, only Inno does. And it can also vary depending on country level of income.

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts We are not in an argument about the danger of nerfing, I'm also afraid that they would do it. That's why i wrote that I'm for this only at the condition of not nerfing the buildings.
Well that's just strange and confusing LOL.
Why say that you are for something impossible?
I'm all for getting kicked in the nuts if it doesn't hurt and I get $1000000.

As for the mandatory squad size upgrades making it harder for late-game players to do more in the tournament, I kind of get it. We should be able to offset it with wonder levels, but it does kind of suck to not feel like you are doing better than before...and that's for those of us who have months between chapters to upgrade wonders. For players still working their way through the chapters it's much worse as their Wonder levels can't keep pace with squad size upgrades.