• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Troop Training Timer Wrong

DeletedUser

-Game version: v1.84-(2378e94) (2019-07-04 20:11)
HTML5: v1.84-(2378e94) (2019-07-04 20:11
-HTML5 Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome
Flash Player version: n/a
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: High
Account name: Rinkidink
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 since you've come back to the game

Quest title: (if applicable) n/a

Current situation: (It only takes 52 seconds to train a Unit)
__
__

Expected situation: Troops to train the correct amount and time
__
__

Reproduction Steps n/a

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-07-06 18.27.37(2).png
    Screenshot 2019-07-06 18.27.37(2).png
    906.5 KB · Views: 134

Golden Awaken

Greetings Everyone ;)
@Rinkidink , I really don't think it's a bug. Have a look at your cursor (it shows 1 on your slide) All you've got to do is to move it to the right, you should be able to train a lot more Sorceresses ;)
Kind Regards, GA

Deleted User - 60107

I don't think the issue is the number of troops. I think it's the time to train one unit - from the screenshot it seems like one Sorceress trains for 32 seconds when it should train for 35 seconds.

DeletedUser

i cant see any armory in your city

I don't have any but when we first start cities we can train troops without them can't we and it's never as fast as mine is now?

DeletedUser

I don't think the issue is the number of troops. I think it's the time to train one unit - from the screenshot it seems like one Sorceress trains for 32 seconds when it should train for 35 seconds.

Should? I've never had units train so fast when I've started cities or ever! It doesn't seem right.

Deleted User - 60107

I don't have any but when we first start cities we can train troops without them can't we and it's never as fast as mine is now?
Should? I've never had units train so fast when I've started cities or ever! It doesn't seem right.
When you start the game you have a training size of 6. That means you can train 6 Sword Dancers, 6 Archers, 1 Sorceress, 1 Treant or 1 Golem. The reason you can train only 12 of the latter three is because of their size: Sorceress has size of 4, Treant and Golem have a size of 6.

As for the training speed, it depends on the level of your Barracks and the level of your Needles of the Tempest (if you have that Ancient Wonder). At high levels it takes only seconds to train one unit - but by the time you get that far you should be training hundreds, or even thousands, of units at once.

DeletedUser

When you start the game you have a training size of 6. That means you can train 6 Sword Dancers, 6 Archers, 1 Sorceress, 1 Treant or 1 Golem. The reason you can train only 12 of the latter three is because of their size: Sorceress has size of 4, Treant and Golem have a size of 6.

As for the training speed, it depends on the level of your Barracks and the level of your Needles of the Tempest (if you have that Ancient Wonder). At high levels it takes only seconds to train one unit - but by the time you get that far you should be training hundreds, or even thousands, of units at once.

So it's definitely not a glitch then. Thanks. I needed a break from the game so I deleted a lot of buildings to make sure I stayed away for my health. Now I'm back and I'm rebuilding it. :D

DeletedUser2690

Thank you to everyone for your input. @Rinkidink , I cannot reproduce this in any city. The training time is correct.