• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Treasure is found but not clear what the treasure is

DeletedUser1075

Game version: v1.6.1-(5dc0315) (2016-05-11 8:39)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.272
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2736 x 1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Apparently the treasure found is actually a little banner that says "Treasure found", because I have no way of knowing what on earth was found other than a little banner.

Expected situation:
When you find a treasure, you should get a notification that tells you what the treasure is, not just that it is found. Otherwise, the treasure is unknown and therefore has no value.

Reproduction Steps
Go visit a neighbor on the world map
2. Look for "treasure found" banner to flit across your screen very briefly.
3. Wonder what the treasure is
4. Decide it was a bug in the game, because if it were anything of value either you would have noticed or the game devs would have put up something to tell you what it is.

DeletedUser1075

I checked - found another treasure and looked for changes. The treasure did not seem to give me any additional coins, supplies, goods, runes, relics, or spells. So... what was it?

DeletedUser118

Are those the same chests which you recieve at the end of the tournaments?

DeletedUser1314

I have the same, i find a chest but i see no reward.

On top of this; its now showing in every neighbour i help that i found a chest, over 3 times now. Although in the release notes it says max 3, then again.. i dont seem to be receiving something. ;) I use the new shortcut E for all neighbourly help.

edit:
No matter if i use E or the hands button in the buttom, it says in every city in which i use neighbourly help that 'treasure has been found'.

Edit2:
A random screenshot just showing 'treasure has been found'
Elvenar_Treasure.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

OK, got the hot fix. So now, the screen shifts to the treasure and the dwarf pops up to tell you what to do.

DeletedUser1075

Well, once. The rest of the time you're on your own. No screen shift even. Kinda sad.

DeletedUser1314

Something has been fixed i guess? Found 2 treasures now and its not saying found treasure i every city anymore.

edit:
Ah seems no bug. When it says 'treasure has been found' and you leave the city it will always say in the next city 'treasure has been found' when you neighbourly help, untill you realy find the treasure and 'do the thing'. Going back to the same city you just neighbourly helped results in the treasure not being there anymore.

edit2:
and maximum 3 times i could open a treasure. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One possible explaination is the treasure chest appears but is hidden by buildings. I collected 3 trasure at the end but after several time I see the little pop up annoncing the treasure.

When the popup 'Treasure has been found' displays, there will be a treasure chest somewhere in the city (also look at the background/surroundings). :)

DeletedUser1619

Awesome those treasures. It encourages to give neighbourly help. Can't wait to see the same in the nl-version.