• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Treant troops before unlocked?

DeletedUser1920

Got a message from a fellow this morning. They're on quest 19 (train troops), and when they went to start the training noticed they have 12.5 units of treants. They're just starting chapter 2 and haven't unlocked them yet. Is this a glitch/bug?

went to start the # 19 event (train troops)and it shows me having 12.5 squads of treants. they are at end of chapter 2 and I am at the start of chapter 2. where did they come from then, is this a game glitch or not?

Marindor

How long is this person playing the game? A while back extra units were added and during this process, trainings that were in queue shifted to a different unit when the game update took place. Maybe this was the cause?

CrazyWizard

Isn't he referring to the "free" set of troops new accounts get? that set also includes a buncht of treants.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1877

Crazy is likely right, just started a new village on US,and got a load of 'free' palladins.

DeletedUser1920

Thanks guys. My guess is the free troops from starting a new account since this player just started Chapter 2.