• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Transparent windows-Slow and unloading game on Firefox

Veeb

Towns are very slow to load and all windows events/news etc are transparent
Not going to bother adding all details unless I get a fair try at getting some diamonds.

The upload picture button is missing and I keep getting this message when trying to post-
413 Request Entity Too Large

DeletedUser1777

already written in topic ;)

Transparent windows-Slow and unloading game on Firefox

Veeb

I am now having to temporarily use IE till it works again.
Now the upload a file button is where it should be but there is still a little BLOCK cloud popping up above it?????

Veeb

Coincidently Firefox had a security update today?? I cleared cache etc but no real improvement

DeletedUser1777

Try to use Chrome, it causes at least the less problems with the game :)

There's a certain limit for uploadable files, maybe you should try to reduce the size of the picture you try to upload.

DeletedUser1548

I have the same problems.
Two days ago it all became sloooooow.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

With the Firefox update they released a couple of days ago, there are indeed some issues. We'll have to wait for Mozilla to fix this though so although there are problems, I will have to archive this thread as "not a bug" since it's not a bug on our side and our development team won't be able to fix it. All we can do now, is ask you to use a different browser until Mozilla has resolved this.

DeletedUser118

Sorry to ask but are you here to get diamonds or finding bugs?