• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

TRAINING TROOP TIME

DeletedUser2526

Should it take 11 hours to train my troops? I dont remember it taking THAT long to do 126 in Level 5 in 4 slots?

Lovec Krys

Unless there is some bug, it depends on your training building level (Barracks, Training ground, Camp), number and levels of your armories and your supporting wonders.

For example my beta queue is around 7 hrs (2 chapters old barracks (I don't have enough resources to upgrade it to current chapter levels), 4 current chapter armories).
And my live city queue (in barracks) is over 15hrs (current chapter barracks, 9 previous chapter armories).
You can get easily to double hours training time if you have many armories or unupgraded barracks (or other training building).

DeletedUser2526

Thanks for the reply...I am apparently having a Senior Moment... after checking on my Live worlds i noticed 2+ hrs is normal for what I have on Beta.... geesh... I need to learn to be more clueless and NOT pay attention like I usually do... lol