• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Training Time Calculator

SoggyShorts

Last edited:

Lissona

Tool is okay - some minor problems with the time (calculated and in-game time differs in some minutes) - but the tool also doesn't state that it would be possible to maintain a 24/7 output for me... :D

SoggyShorts

Tool is okay - some minor problems with the time (calculated and in-game time differs in some minutes) - but the tool also doesn't state that it would be possible to maintain a 24/7 output for me... :D
Can you give a little more info? It should be exact, but I only have 3 accounts to test with.

Lissona

Barracks Level 26
ARMORY LEVEL 27
# of Armories 1
Shrewdy Level 2
Needles Level 2
Bulwark Level 2
Squad size 2229

Tool:
total training time 4 hrs 26 min 5 sec
total troops trained 4.976

Beta (Sword Dancers on all 5 slots):
total training time 4 hrs 35 min
total troops trained 4.980

SoggyShorts

@Lissona
Thanks you, I'll play around with it tonight and see if I can find where I went wrong.
Is the tool accurate if you disconnect your needles?

Lissona

Disconnecting Needles doesn't change anything in the barracks (disconnected Needles, cleared the slots and refilled them).

The question is - did you really went "wrong" or are the calculations ingame at some point rounded etc.? Did you use the gamefiles for calculations or the numbers shown ingame (perhaps they differ?)
But: 10 minutes and 4 units difference isn't really a problem - except for the one who coded it and wants to know why ;)

SoggyShorts

The question is - did you really went "wrong" or are the calculations ingame at some point rounded etc.?
Oh yeah... I pretty much used wiki and in game info, so it's likely rounding issues. Game files are a little beyond my scope of knowledge, and by "a little" I mean I'm 1 step past "what's a game file?":p

Perhaps someone like @Konniver can get it to be exact. (and make it pretty)