• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Training in the barracks

DeletedUser

Training in the barracks:

Even if you have 3 ore more slots, training in the barracks isn't simultaneously but one by/after one.
So the time you need for training of a certain number of units, will be the same with 1 slot or 3 slots ...

So my question is': why opt for more slots? Have I missed something?

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser

So you can place the rest in the ''waiting'' room. this way you won't have to come back every 20 minutes to recruit new ones. Can come in very handy when you're not online.

DeletedUser

yeah .. that's seems to be the basic idea, doesn't it?

To play an 'online game' with the intention not to be 'online' ...

But if you ask me, my opinion is that the strategy of an online-game-developer should be to do all, that people comes and stays online ... shouldn't he?

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser126

No its to make money and make you play as long as you can, so you will spend money ;) At least for f2p games it is :)

DeletedUser

Khebeln, I agree: An 'online game' where nobody comes online and you as the game owner earn a lot of money would be ideal ... maybe we all should make some 'online games' working this way, so we all could stay thogether in the Caribbean the whole year playing cards or poker ... :)

DeletedUser

Well, nobody is online 24/7 unless you have no life and need no sleep. Sure, games based on time which you can reduce with diamonds are all about money making, but nobody's forcing you to buy them(except with the builders hut which i didn't like). Why have 3 slots when you can simply recruit soldiers fast using diamonds? So again, it's so i have my soldiers ready when i come home. 5 slots would be even more ideal, but that's gonna take a while before i get there.

DeletedUser58

Yeah if I go to bed I ain't waking up every 20 minutes to set up some units to be produced. :D A few training slots isn't that excessive, you still have a lot of things to do in the game to keep you busy. I'd be annoyed if I had to check on my unit production that frequently. This way I can play around with my city design, fight on the map, or make plans on how to get up in ranks while my units are training in the background.