• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trading Cooperation in my world

DeletedUser

Don't get discoraged MagicLucy: one day things'll change for you too ;)

DeletedUser

Don't get discoraged MagicLucy: one day things'll change for you too ;)

I'm working on that very busy. I do not wait for things to come to me. I try to make them happen.

There are high ranked players not far from me. If I discover them may be they'll come by to help me too. Actually one other player and I myself are shown on the word map as the most proceeded cities and we are helping each other. Then are there 3-4 players more who come to help me - not every day, but often.

DeletedUser

Wow, I've looked at the map: now that have been removed inactive player, daily I loose much money 'caus eI've no more the possibility to polish or motivate them :eek:

DeletedUser

Are there really blank fields now??? And now we shall wait until what? New players to come?
Will you please tell me how the navigation is working now?

Sorry, so many questions.... I still have all the same neighbourhood as before. The algorithm did not catch me yet :D

DeletedUser

it's really simple, dear MagicLucy: now you've blank space where inactive players were...:(
The navigation is the same: nothing has changed...:confused:

DeletedUser

hehehe, we are here Lucy to ask or to answer if we know :cool:
don't worry ;)
Very kind to give me answers, thank you all. Now I have empty spaces on my map too and try out. Clearly the empty places decrease our income, but I hope, only for a short time. We will survive, anyway :D

DeletedUser1151

I look your city (i type same name like here) Lucy, and you are marble maufactory to export goods ;)
and my palace is small :( your are great :)
we will see how will that "clearing" space will affect us :)

DeletedUser

Dear Maximus, dont worry. You will proceed further and things will become better. Sometimes we have to have hard times, indeed. Yet they pass by and time will come you are at my actual status in the game. And dont forget - we all are working hard to be successful but I've additional help - bought with money. This makes it a bit easier.

PS: First time in my life being a premium player :oops:
Your city looks very nice right now and you will build a wonderful Capital that everyone admires ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1151

Thanks Lucy for support and nice words.
I will not have help from money (becouse i don't have) :(
I have 3-rd builder, becouse my friend buy me credits for mobile, just to buy one more builder, and for rest, i must work on old fashion way :),
but i will try to do best that i can, and for now, i pass many players on rank list, who are been far far ahead of me :cool: , we will see how will things going on.

ps. For everything exist "first" time ;), and will be past long long time to have nice city, but we will never surrender ;).

Last edited by a moderator: