• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trading Cooperation in my world

DeletedUser

Compliments about that, MagicLucy: that lives up to you! If we only could be neighbours...:)
I'm not able yet to trade goods with not discovered players 'cause I've not yet so many quantity of goods to exchange :(

I just visited your city.... but no one there....
Where is your city?

DeletedUser

Yes, it could be possible: not many persons have the possibility to dialogue in English language, so they'll prefer to stand by...it's a pity :(

DeletedUser

yes, you've to search for Alessandro1972 ;)
Alexander1972 was the first account for the forum and in the game on January, I had many problems, so I won a second beta key and I started to play with Alessandro1972 and I had no more problems ;)

DeletedUser

This is the first account for the forum and in the game on January, I had many problems, so I won a second beta key and I started to play with Alessandro1972 and I had no more problems ;)

Ok, found your nice city. Wish I could help :(

DeletedUser

Alexander1972 was the first account for the forum and in the game on January, I had many problems, so I won a second beta key and I started to play with Alessandro1972 and I had no more problems ;)

Well, I see. If there only were coordinates at the map - finally. I also wonder, why they (the devs) do not simply leave us at the map when we leave someones town until we get a better system to navigate.
To come home we always can use the Home button...

DeletedUser

I am splitting the penalty with whoever trades with me if they have not discovered me... however, there is a serious shortage of Steel in my area, seems all who produce it got locked in a box

DeletedUser

I am splitting the penalty with whoever trades with me if they have not discovered me... however, there is a serious shortage of Steel in my area, seems all who produce it got locked in a box

How do you arrange this? Do you try to negotiate? Do people answer your requests?

DeletedUser

I just divide the penalty that would apply in half and deduct it from my request...so if the penalty would be 100 for 200 resources I ask for 50 less

OK, that's the same way I'm doing too. I'd like to have more exchange with my neighbours... most of them do not answer for any reasons :(

One point has become better: since I'm a crossbuyer the market is grown and more trades are done.

DeletedUser

getting there, contacted a few players and have 6 to 10 visitors a day

You're really blessed with a good surrounding.
Just a view:
Some of my neighbours cant speak english and I guess that is a great problem too. Once I sent a mail to some neigbours at once and one replied 'dont understand' in czech-language. That I didn't understand. At least another player took time to translate it for all
;)