• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader trading artefacts

Asween

situation with artefacts is very unpleasant. people has artefacts they not use, others need some ones they cannot get, and inno's offers to buy it for cosmic prices just unnerves everyone... if there would be possibility to trade artefacts among players, that would solve some problems. that may be upgrade in existing trader for later chapters, may be ancient wonder or absolutely new building, i don't know... may be someone would like to offer some gingers for one bear or vice versa. there could be even possibility to buy artefacts with diamonds (in case someone gives very good offer wanting artefact i don't have). that could turn to be win-win situation for everyone - inno sells artefacts, players get rid of not useful artefacts and obtain useful ones. (or may be this artefact trader can be just button, but to enter it you will need some special item to be won in adventures or spire or something).

Arthus

Trading artifacts for another ones is pointless because Evolution buildings themselves are not equal to each other.

Military bears and phoenix are above non-military phoenix-bears which are above stonehenge/gingerbread/sirens which are above valentine platform which is the worst.

Several topics like these were already closed by the team including mine so there's no point of trying again, they don't care about it.

CrazyWizard

Trading artifacts for another ones is pointless because Evolution buildings themselves are not equal to each other.

Military bears and phoenix are above non-military phoenix-bears which are above stonehenge/gingerbread/sirens which are above valentine platform which is the worst.

Several topics like these were already closed by the team including mine so there's no point of trying again, they don't care about it.

Yes there are not comming that has been clear for a while.

as for the other part,
This is your opinion on evolving buildings, there are many type of players in elvenar.
For players that do not like tournaments and (mostly) ignore them those evolving buildings are more useless than the current evolving building for military style players.

Lovec Krys

And they said there will be no teleport.

But anyway, they should either add some possibility to gain (outside the outrageous overpriced selling) artefacts for old evo buildings or remove them from crafting pool (new players can craft them, but have no chance of evolving them).

Asween

no one believes it could happen ? but i think we can have a chance if right balance between "inno making money" and "players having fun" could be found. if they just sell artefacts for insane prices, i don't think they will make much money on it. but if they will give us possibility to make some strategy along with selling, then who knows?

DeletedUser724

yes...forge in MA is better
player need to use hugh amount of time and resource to forge 1 as it is a super-valuable item

Marindor

We indeed added Crafting recipes to the Magic Academy. Putting it in the trader is not planned though, so I'll move this thread now :)