• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Trader

DeletedUser745

Hello everyone!

I've read some of the threads in this section
I have been playing to Forge Of Empires for a while now and I wanted to try this game. I really love graphics (especially for elves, that I have chosen) and the battles (I'm used to this type by playing games like Heroes of Might and Magic for those who know)

One dark point here for me is like many of you said: the trader.
The 50% fee for players you have not discovered is too much, we all agree with this point. In FOE, when you want to accept an offer, you have to pay 1 Forge Point (equivalent to KP here) if the player is not in your guild. So, why not implementing a similar system here? I also think that, though the wholesaler is useful, this removes all interest in trading with your neighbours

So my idea for the trading fee is the following :
- start cost: 2 KP
- friend : cost -1 KP
- discovered : cost -1 KP (can cumulate with friendship reduction)
- guild : no fee

Sure, we will need a limit in size of guild and friend list, but I think that would worth a try. And KP could be useful when you have completed all the researches... This game has a great potentiel. Don't let it be wasted by such an inconvenient system...

DeletedUser

First of all, this is Elvenar, not FOE, and i would hate it if anything similar to it would be used in this game. Let's keep it unique. Sure 50% is alot, but i simply scouted my way to those neighbours who proved to be most useful to me, so no more fee for me :D

DeletedUser580

First of all, this is Elvenar, not FOE, and i would hate it if anything similar to it would be used in this game. Let's keep it unique. Sure 50% is alot, but i simply scouted my way to those neighbours who proved to be most useful to me, so no more fee for me :D

Yes. And its a motor that keeps you fighting on the world map. You are more motivated to explore more trade partners. I would keep it like we have too.