• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Trader upgrade should increase divine seeds production

Jixel

(I thought this had been suggested already, but maybe it was only in feedback threads, so ...)

When the Trader is upgraded from level 2-3, 3-4, or 4-5, the amount of divine seeds produced should increase, beyond the current formula of (Main Hall level) x (no. of provinces completed). For a start, most players reaching the Amuni or Constructs will be near or beyond the province expansion limit anyway, and not likely to be completing provinces at the same rate as before. Also, the Main Hall upgrade is late in the chapter and very expensive. The demands for seeds, especially in Constructs with T4, T5 and T6 goods required, is going up and up, and the sources of seeds are not keeping up. Please increase the seed production for these Trader upgrades.

SoggyShorts

The demands for seeds, especially in Constructs with T4, T5 and T6 goods required, is going up and up.
I have found the exact opposite to be true. The need for seeds dropped very significantly in amuni, and in Constructs it is barely noticeable at all.o_O

Lovec Krys

@SoggyShorts Well I disagree, I've just finished Amuni and the seed needs went up not down compared to Elementals. And soon I'll have to produce T6 also. At least I don't need seeds for research in new chapter. To ensure that I'll be able to produce all expired goods, I'm going after few princes during Carneval.
Most seeds is consumed by expired goods manufactories. And if player's seed production depends only on trader, it can be realy problem just to keep up the manufactories production.

Jixel

Some numbers:
9hr T4 (level 27) - 3200 seeds
9hr T5 (level 27) - 3900 seeds
9hr T6 (level 24) - 3000 seeds
My trader gives 14229 per 24 hours, plus 2139 collection bonus.

Assuming 2 rounds of production per day, I need 20200 seeds per day.
Assuming 2 collections per day as well, I get 18500 seeds per day.
Now, there are also some event buildings which give me seeds, but this is why I'm still not even close to having the 15800 seeds needed to upgrade the Core yet.

Jixel

I seem to be needing all of my production of T4/T5/T6 at the moment, and then some (and that's with liberal use of Magical Manufacturing spells), not sure skipping for a day is a great idea :)

Dony

King of Bugs
Now, there are also some event buildings which give me seeds, but this is why I'm still not even close to having the 15800 seeds needed to upgrade the Core yet.
this is the reason why they shouldnt increase production of seeds in trader
you are supposed to strategicaly think what is best for your town, and not ignore mechanic which is there exactly for this sole purpose

DeletedUser1657

Agree with Dony. There are wonders and event buildings to provide people strategic options in addition to the trader. You also have to strategically plan your wonder levels to assist with this. Personally I am deleting my event seed buildings (unless they are part of a set so i can keep a set bonus for other buildings).

What would be good to help with seeds is a solution to the chest collection on mobile so the sunset towers would become a better wonder option and its full effect could be easily enjoyed.

Marindor

Because of balancing reasons, we won't implement this idea as such. We indeed have AW boosts to influence the productions/decays. :)