• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader [Trader] Rune Exchange Shop

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brummbaer

Summary
Add a "Rune Exchange Shop" tab in the Trader to exchange Runes for other Runes.

Description
Upgrade the Trader with an "Rune Exchange Shop". The Shop will give the possibility to change a Rune into an other Rune by paying an "Exchange Fee".

The Runes are offered by Players or the Trader
(Inside a Fellowship: Half the Fee). This Shop is only visible if both sides have upgraded the Trader.

The Shop also gives you the possibility to SELL a Rune (maybe for defined prize).
It is not possible to BUY a Rune, that's to easy to get one.

Motivation
With all the new AWs coming up, it's getting harder and harder to get the Runes you want. Furthermore this would make Runes of already built AWs more valuable. It would enhance the usage of the AW feature in the game.

Possible downsides
We shouldn't make it too easy to obtain certain Runes, to keep the game challenging enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1596

I'm afraid it won't work properly. Runes for new AWs are very rare and noone will want to share, while runes for Sanctuary/monastery are so abundant that everyone will offer and noone will buy.

Brummbaer

I have offered an idea about a "Altar of Destruction" long in the past, where you can destroy unused/useless runes to get broken rune shards.
This could also solve the problem, but no response :-(.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1278

I like the Idea
Butt with 188 crystal lighthouse in my collection
I think opening my own shop soon

Brummbaer

Hello Mike,
maybe that's an expansion of the idea :p
Everybody build it's own shop and you can use the shop when you have discovered this neighbor

DeletedUser

No. I think there are other things that are more necessary for FIRST trader upgrade.

DeletedUser

I have offered an idea about a "Altar of Destruction" long in the past, where you can destroy unused/useless runes to get broken rune shards.
This could also solve the problem, but no response :-(.
too easy to complete rune wheel ;)
They need to find more complicated way.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

This idea has been rejected. There's currently no intention to enable trading other resources than goods. We will now archive this thread.