• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader [Trader] Make Guest Race Goods tradable in the Trader

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Summary
Make Guest Race Goods tradable in the Trader.

Description
See summary.

Motivation
This would make it more easy to obtain Guest Race goods (and therefore progress in the game). Would also enhance player interaction.

Possible downsides
Could have a negative effect on game balance and could be difficult in a practical way (what would ratios be, no different tiers in goods, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

Thank you for opening this new thread, Nefertitijojoba! I've shortened the title somewhat to emphasise the main point. The entire idea is still explained in the title. :)

DeletedUser118

Would be interesting inside an active fellowship. Players could split up and while some produce good 1, the others go for 2 and 3. Like right now, one player could only produce refined steel, while the next goes for refined planks and the third produces refined marble.

I'm not really sure if this is really wanted by Innogames though...

DeletedUser1681

Oh, I don't know... when I first got into dwarf chapter in local server I was upset because there wasn't a system like this. When I got the number, ratio and level of factories right I didn't need that anymore.

Now I'm nearing the end of fairy chapter (local server) and I feel I've gone fast... a bit like here getting from beginning to dwarf chapter. Once you get the city working it's not a problem. I'm thinking what's the rush - after orcs there's woodelves and that's in development/more content coming in the future. A good many people local server quit when they got tired waiting for new content.

And anyway
I'm not really sure if this is really wanted by Innogames though...
Exactly! :) Those goods have their purpose. I'd leave it as it is.
I agree with these guys, it's not meant to be an easy ride. Filling resource requirements is not rocket surgery, but it's an obstacle course which is typical to games like this - don't honestly think they'll ever change it.

DeletedUser1637

As has already been mentioned, the guest races add that challenge aspect to the game. Every player has access to the buildings required to produce guest race materials and their rate of production is not linked to the player's position on the map.

In my opinion, it is for the player themself to produce the guest race goods. I see no reason why they maybe couldn't be available to trade with a guest race trader, but the rates would obviously be higher.

I think the current system should remain.

DeletedUser1548

Explanation of the idea is incomplete, IMO.

What kind of trading we talk about?
Granite for copper? granite for supplies/gold? granite for tier 1/tier 2/tier 3 goods?

Would also enhance player interaction.
From this I would think it's about player-player trades so no player-trader option?

It's difficult to have an opinion while not having enough information. :)

DeletedUser

We absolutely need this sort of feature.
Here is why:
If you are stuck you could buy/trade guest goods FS/wholesaler in small quantities and for buying these goods you would need to 1 KP+ per trade.
With implementing this feature you wouldn't need to build as many guest race production buildings.
You would be able to buy/trade small quantities of goods to continue main (ambrosia, Night essence etc..) production and you wouldn't lose so much time waiting just because of 1 single "good" missing you need to wait 10h or mess up with your sleep pattern (Like we still have to if we want to participate in tournaments!)
Guest race "goods" would be available in wholesaler/tab "guest_race_name goods" when you upgrade portal to level 2+ and for current chapter only.
WE+ refined T1 goods would have boosts as normal but these boosts would be based on one of current on non-boosted relics.

something like:
(with example offers and ratios)
Dwarvens:
wholesaler only - you could only take up to 10 offers per day

copper : 10, 25, 40; 1 copper : 12 T1 good + 1 KP per trade
granite: 250, 500, 750; 1 granite: 35 supplies + 1 KP per trade

Fairies:

sunflowers 100, 150, 200 ; 1 sunflower : 50 coins + 1 KP per trade
velvet : 50, 75, 100 ; 1 velvet: 3 silk + 1 KP per trade
cocoon 40, 60, 80 ; 1 cocoon: 1500 coins + 2 KP per trade

nightshade : 100, 150, 200 ; 1 nightshade : 4 crystal + 1 KP per trade
fireflies : 150, 300, 450 ; 1 firefly : 50 supplies + 1 KP per trade
sheep : 25, 50, 75 ; 1 sheep : 12 scrolls + 2 KP per trade

Orc's:

Hardshrooms : 75, 100, 125 ; 1 hardshroom : 12 gems + 1 KP per trade
Psychoshrooms : 50, 75, 100 ; 1 Psychoshroom : 6 magic dust + 2 KP per trade
Powershrooms : 15, 30, 45 ; 1 Powershrooms : 6 elixir + 2 KP per trade

Armament : 20, 40, 60 ; 1 Armament : 400 coins, 45 supplies + 1 KP per trade + 25 orcs per trade
Orc's dung : 10, 15, 20 ; 1 Orc's dung : 750 coins, 75 supplies + 2 KP per trade + 25 orcs per trade
Debris : 5, 10, 15 ; 1 Debris : 25 Psychoshroom + 2 KP per trade + 25 orcs per trade

This means it would be best to take larger offers

Woodelves:

No wholesaler, only possible to trade between FS members + Neighbors [& Friends].
1:1 to maximum 1:2 ratio.

I'm sure producing of Refined T1 goods won't end with WE chapter so I propose we unlock "boost" after we unlock all three refined sites.
But this boost would only go up to 300% and would be based on one of non-boosted relics.
5 relics = exactly 10%!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or simply could apply same ratios as they did for any "guest good" and its diamond cost just convert them into coins/goods/supplies... currencies.
Ratios aren't not problem at all like they claim.

Marindor

Unfortunately this idea didn't meet it's minimum requirement of 80% of the voters in favor of the idea. Therefore we will now have to archive it :)