• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[Trader] Confirmation button in trader!

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser126

Summary
Implement a confirmation button in the Trader when accepting offers and using the Wholesaler.

Description
The Trader Wholesaler needs a confirmation button badly. I often accidentally clicked gems for something else trade and lost 2500 gems while trying to change tabs :/

Motivation
More user friendly. Prevents players accidentally clicking the wrong trades and losing resources they don't want to lose.

Possible downsides
It means an extra click for each accepted offer. Could lead to irritation (but so can accidentally accepting a wrong offer).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser392

I have the same problem.
I have paid boosted goods in ratio 5:1 by mistake while trying to change wholesaler pages.
Let we have confirmation button for trades with boosted goods or replace change wholesaler pages button

DeletedUser236

I agree on this one.. Something needs to be changed since its so easy to make a bad trade by accident!

DeletedUser

Im not in, Hurray and all that for you guys if you have it. But it would be very annoying for me to have such a window every time I buy 20 marble. Say I can only pay for 80 marble at a time I would have to click an extra window 4 times, not my opinion of fun so. -1

DeletedUser

please, please, please - add a confirmation button at least for the 2.500 for 500 goods trade!

DeletedUser43

Because so many players have purchased goods by accident, I have forwarded the idea. The forwarded idea is that the wholesaler's trades (and especially the larger wholesaler's trades) should have a confirmation button, but the confirmation button should not be applied to the rest of the trader. If there are more suggestions on this topic, please feel free to post them in this thread. :)

DeletedUser778

Now I'm a victim of missclick too... 2k marble wasted :(
Please change it fast.

DeletedUser595

As far as i'm concerned it should be for any purchase. A toggle maybe ? Those who want it can have it

Buttrflwr

Yep, this is a good idea in theory, but in implementation would be a PITA. I don't want to have to make yet another unnecessary click. :(

DeletedUser283

at the time this suggestion was made (almost 2 years ago !) the ergonomy of the trader window was highly questionnable;
iy has been somehow improved over time, but there are still issues :
-there is a delay between accepting an offer and being able to accept another one
-whenever one accepts an offer, all remaining equivalent offers get scrambled, so that if a fellow and a neighbour both posted several identical offers, you can never know which one will be at the top of the list after accepting an offer, and speed clicking may result in accepting unwanted offer:
for these reasons I think a confirmation is needed

DeletedUser1681

I use wholesaler everyday, often many times a day (and in 2 servers) but haven't had any problems. Must say that I don't see any immediate need for a confirmation screen.

A month or so back there was a hassle about wholesaler, the old (current) version remained, but the word was that there will be a wholesaler update next year. Who knows what's that going to be like (if it's still in plans), maybe then...

DeletedUser283

the issue is not anymore with the wholesaler, but with the "accept offers" tab, I am afraid;
the title of this suggestion is misleading as it mentions "trader" in general, and not "wholesaler" specifically
my answer and my vote refer to the title.

DeletedUser1681

the issue is not anymore with the wholesaler, but with the "accept offers" tab, I am afraid;
the title of this suggestion is misleading as it mentions "trader" in general, and not "wholesaler" specifically
my answer and my vote refer to the title.
Ok, I see that point. When accepting offers you need to be careful. And there's room for improvement there.
It's just that the thread starter refers to wholesaler twice and especially in the description - so I'm thinking that's what were voting about and I voted no.

DeletedUser1596

Some of my less advanced neighbours usually place 20x 5000:5000 offers. So..no.